Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female suicide is....

Foids have it worse?

DED555E2 F214 4248 81AD 32D2D800919A

Living as a foid is like playing Kirby's Epic Yarn. You literally can't die and if you fall off a cliff or the screen crushes you, a hand will literally guide you to where you need to go. And they still manage to fuck it up.

Failing the tutorial mode :feelsgah:

They are retarded beyound anything you could ever imagine. If I was born a foid with a male brain, I would start selling feet pics at 15 and retire for life at the age of 25 JFL.
How can you fuck up like that? They don't even need to be able to read or write, just press a button and men are willing to lay down millions for you.

There are some cases where femoid suicide is legit, like incurable diseases and facial disfigurement. Yes, I know they can still get men under those circumstances but suicide would still be their best options. My mother for example, she takes powerful antidepressants that numb her mind into a bedridden zombie. She is so drugged that she cannot even make logical decisions, she cannot handle money or do basic math. Her disease can only be cured with hundreds of thousands of dollars and a few trips to Panama. She will never have that so her health will only get worse. I hope she kills herself soon after I kill myself.

They wanted an easier mode

And that's why it's humorous.

Living as a foid is like playing Kirby's Epic Yarn. You literally can't die and if you fall off a cliff or the screen crushes you, a hand will literally guide you to where you need to go. And they still manage to fuck it up.
I played Kirby games as a kid. They were easy af from what I remember.

Female suicide is... funny

Attention seeking. There are many effective ways of suicide, they always chose a way that there is a chance they will live. Then they make social media posts about their suicide. Foids.

Everytime a female commits suicide she is reincarnated as an incel