Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Female suicide is a joke

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
JFL at the fact that are more female suicide attempts than male, but there are more male suicide deaths. This is because of 2 reasons. The first one is that women are so fucking stupid that they think scratching their arm with a thumbtack or overdosing on one a day gummies will actually kill them. When they genuinely want to die, it's ALWAYS RELATED to Chad, one way or another. The other one is that it's just another pathetic cry for Chad's attention and validation. Its rage inducing knowing how women have never felt an ounce of real pain in their entire fucking lives, and still pretend to be depressed while incels suffer through more torment and misery in a day than any cunt has faced in their entire hedonistic life, yet we are still beaten and ridiculed by society and are told our problems don't matter. Fuck all of them.

Idk how tf are girls depressed when they are living life on tutorial mode.

That moment when you fail even tutorial mode, while WE only get the demo experience of life and no more than that.

That moment when you fail even tutorial mode, while WE only get the demo experience of life and no more than that.
They have no fucking idea what real depression feels like.

they don't want to die, it's the main reason of why women have more suicide attempts than real suicides, they just want attention and they are too weak to said it

“attempting” suicide is legitimately just a panic button for attention when it comes to females. that’s why so many of them rack up ridiculous numbers of “failed suicide attempts” under their belt.

“attempting” suicide is just a panic button for attention when it comes to females. that’s why so many of them rack up ridiculous numbers of “failed suicide attempts” under their belt.

So true.

M&M's and diet coke is the preferable female suicide method.
Attention whoring cunts.

“attempting” suicide is legitimately just a panic button for attention when it comes to females. that’s why so many of them rack up ridiculous numbers of “failed suicide attempts” under their belt.
Exactly. It's just pathetic, and society is too cucked to just fucking ignore them. They have the audacity to call both wrist scratching and a failed rope attempt the same thing.

When they genuinely want to die, it's ALWAYS RELATED to Chad, one way or another.
It's quite a revealing and equally chilling fact about the female psyche that they'd rather die than settle for someone equal to or below their SMV. It would never even occur to these women to settle for unattractive men. We don't even register as fully fledged men in their world.

It's quite a revealing and equally chilling fact about the female psyche that they'd rather die than settle for someone equal to or below their SMV. It would never even occur to these women to settle for unattractive men. We don't even register as entities in their world.
It's sickening alright. But what's even more sickening is how little people realize this.

It's quite a revealing and equally chilling fact about the female psyche that they'd rather die than settle for someone equal to or below their SMV. It would never even occur to these women to settle for unattractive men. We don't even register as fully fledged men in their world.

The genuine ones typically can't get Chad and rope because of that. I've never seen a "depressed" chick say tfw no bf. They are ALWAYS in demand, but if the wrong guy is going after them, it's like a second holocaust. They're fucking sick.

Theyre like rockstar suicide.
Theyre so bloated with hendonism that they wonder about the meaning of life or something.

The genuine ones typically can't get Chad and rope because of that. I've never seen a "depressed" chick say tfw no bf. They are ALWAYS in demand, but if the wrong guy is going after them, it's like a second holocaust. They're fucking sick.
Like I said, none of them have ever felt real pain in their entire life. Obviously, not getting Giga Chad doesn't count as depression.

Attempting to suicide is the same as attempting to get attention. Women love attention so its no surprise that they more often than males "attempt" to "suicide".

It's a dam shame they didn't die but yes it's all for attention and sympathy,if they want to know what real depression is, try and live the life of an incel

They had a brief experience of level one and couldn't handle it.

It makes sense, they live their lives on ultra easy mode until their thirties and then they get a little taste of what life is like when they're not desired as much. Then they rope JFL.

high iq

You are 100% right OP, and even when a female actually kills herself, thats a failed failed suicide - they wanted to fail but accidentally ended up killing themselves. No woman ever seriously thinks about taking her own life, they only ever do it for attention.

Agreed. I once knew a girl that had tried to commit suicide 6 fucking times.
At this point just jump out a fucking window no way you're going to survive that 6 god damn times.

Oh my god guys I'm gonna OD on skittles, but not before you promise me to tell all your friends what's gonna happen teehee

JFL at the fact that are more female suicide attempts than male, but there are more male suicide deaths. This is because of 2 reasons. The first one is that women are so fucking stupid that they think scratching their arm with a thumbtack or overdosing on one a day gummies will actually kill them. When they genuinely want to die, it's ALWAYS RELATED to Chad, one way or another. The other one is that it's just another pathetic cry for Chad's attention and validation. Its rage inducing knowing how women have never felt an ounce of real pain in their entire fucking lives, and still pretend to be depressed while incels suffer through more torment and misery in a day than any cunt has faced in their entire hedonistic life, yet we are still beaten and ridiculed by society and are told our problems don't matter. Fuck all of them.
I do agree mostly.There are woman who have had really shitty lifes, but the amount of girls trying to kill them selfs for a guy is ridiculous.
I once asked a girl I thought had feelings for me what she thought of me.She said we were just friends and I thought to myself:,,Ok that sucks,well I guess there's no point in feeling sad over it I'll just continue my life."
The next fucking day she writes me a message stating:,,Oh hi my names Tobi and Laui (her name) tried killing herself yesterday because she feels so bad for rejecting you.Can you please be nice to her even if it's just as a friend?"
And it gets even worse.She wrote that shit herself.
Not only did she lie about killing herself to a guy who lost a friend that way,she did that because she felt bad for friend zoning me?
What a fucking joke.

Female is a joke.
Also, please note that femoids talk about suicide way too often compared to men (it is scientifically proven), yet men hold way more successful attempts, which explains pretty much everything.

Oh my god guys I'm gonna OD on skittles, but not before you promise me to tell all your friends what's gonna happen teehee
Ragefuel because it's true. Fucking attention whores

We got the free version of life where you can only advance to the point before you experience sex and relationships. Everything after the content you consumed is just redundant roaming that gets you no where in the game.

Wammen get the pre-order bonus while playing on easy mode with the Chads.
The only catch is that there's a minuscule chance that you'd be able to afford buying it, and for most incels it's not even available for purchase.

You are 100% right OP, and even when a female actually kills herself, thats a failed failed suicide - they wanted to fail but accidentally ended up killing themselves. No woman ever seriously thinks about taking her own life, they only ever do it for attention.