Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Female suicide gets the front page on the news

It's because she has a fan following/orbiters. What we need to know is, who else at ABC 7 Chicago has a following? Anyone here live in Chicago? Can you tell us what the reaction would be if one of the other anchors killed themselves?

She was married and had 2 kids. Her kids don’t have a mother now, what a selfish narcissistic bitch. I hope she’s burning in hell.

She thought that her appearance was more important than her life. She is demonstrating that, for her, appearance was far more important than even her children and family.
Females today don't admit others to point out that they are shallow whores. But if someone in the future tells you that looks don't matter, show them her news suicide article.
Yes over a fucking eye surgery failure! She wasn't going to see cock anymore.

My thoughts to the fallen males.

Press S to spit on her grave.

S

Their kids will live a better life without her in the way.

I never insult people who commit suicide. life is pretty fucking tough and it's sad when anyone can't make it. men, women, whoever.

seriously though fucking lasik is a retarded normie surgery.

"I know... better cut some fucking holes in my eyes with lasers. tee hee what could go wrong?"

fucking hell. what a stupid idea.

especially when you can wear contacts anyway.

she only had the positive things of life : getting laid, marrying, make children, work little

and not the negative ones : being old, having bone pain and other diseases, working 40 years, and so on

She is was a whore

Female suicide is a meme. It's incomparable to male suicide.

Male suicide = "nobody loves me or cares about me"
Female suicide = "Chad doesn't love or care about me"

The patriarchy at it again it seems

She was married and had 2 kids. Her kids don’t have a mother now, what a selfish narcissistic bitch. I hope she’s burning in hell.
Very self centered way of thinking. Moms should not be able to think self centered.

Men suicide too.
Men get raped too.
Men get cancer too.
Why is it always about fucking cunts

when god mode turtorial modus with every cheat code is still too hard...

Good riddance, I hope the bitch burns in hell..

meteorologist Jessica Starr took her own life Wednesday. She was 35.

When tutorial island is too much to handle.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back