Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel female student had her bf bring back books to avoid me

whitesabbath

whitesabbath

5’8 teachercel
if you saw my last post you know about the stacy student i had that i thought was cute before i had to start watching her and her chad bf be all cutesy together

the last day of school was about a week ago and today was the last day to bring in any borrowed books to avoid the fines and i got called in to assist a teacher with checking in the students and their books, i saw this stacy’s name on the unreturned pile so i was hopeful to get to see her one last time before the summer break started and instead of her, her fucking simp boyfriend came over to drop her things for her instead, i wanted to tell him so bad that was against the rules so she’d be forced to come back and face me but the real teacher was right there with me and he didn’t have a problem with it

i fucking know that she probably saw me in that classroom and had her bf come and be superman for her to avoid me i fucking hate this dead end cuck job and every day takes me one inch closer to the rope

These bitches always making a big deal over nothing Fuck them