Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Female standards in 2100

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
Minimum height: 7’0 (2.16m)
Minimum dick length: 10” (25cm)
Minimum body required: 2 well built, like a brick house arms,
6-pack abs,
Broad shoulders (70cm minimum)
Perfect chest:waist ratio

Facial aesthetics: Chieseled Jawline,
Sharp front-facing nose,
Hooded eyes,
Wavy hair,
Forward chin,
High cheekbone
Dense beard

Wealth-indicators:
Body piercings
Tattoos
Wearing bracelets
Apache Helicopter 2100 series (minimum, Airbus A390-ZX EXTREME PRIVATE EDITION GOLD to be safe)
Burj Al-Khalifa or Mukesh Ambani-tier mansion

These will be the minimum requirements to live as a non-slave male who women will fuck by 2100. It’s over.

I'd piss myself from laughter if it actually happened.

We'll all be dead by then so it won't matter anymore for any of us.

İn 2030 woman will only have sex with 10 giga-ultra instinct Chads on the planet and rest of the man will be used as wall decoration or slave labor in their mansion.
Even Chad will become a incel

I'd piss myself from laughter if it actually happened.
JFL if u think genetic engineering will not be real. Governments will literally rush to CREATE gigachds who will work for them.

Imagine having an entire squad of GigaChads working for you. You will automatically gain control of 50% of the population (women) and 40% of men (simps). Them and the 90% will finish out the 10% redpilled/blackpilled folk.

yeah that seems about right. Over.

At that point i'd just go on a raping spree

Photo l

I already wasn't making the cut by 2010 so I don't really care how much they raise their standards.

cope they will fuck aliens

6-pack abs,

Sharp front-facing nose,
Hooded eyes,
Wavy hair,
Forward chin,
High cheekbone
Dense beard

Wealth-indicators:
Body piercings
Tattoos
Wearing bracelets
Apache Helicopter 2100 series (minimum, Airbus A390-ZX EXTREME PRIVATE EDITION GOLD to be safe)

These will be the minimum requirements to live as a non-slave male who women will fuck by 2100. It’s over.
I think you mean 2025

JFL if u think genetic engineering will not be real. Governments will literally rush to CREATE gigachds who will work for them.

Imagine having an entire squad of GigaChads working for you. You will automatically gain control of 50% of the population (women) and 40% of men (simps). Them and the 90% will finish out the 10% redpilled/blackpilled folk.
High IQ

The foids already loves the giant dicks.

İn 2030 woman will only have sex with 10 giga-ultra instinct Chads on the planet and rest of the man will be used as wall decoration or slave labor in their mansion.
Even Chad will become a incel
We’ll be footstools for Giga Chad and Giga Stacy so their feet never touch the floor jfl

10 inch is 25.4cm, not 25cm.

Sad but true, considering how bad shit is just becoming it's gonna get pretty laughable in coming years

thank god will all be dead by 2100, or very old men smiling for the fact our society was not such a shit feminist clown word, if compared to 2100

6-pack abs,

Sharp front-facing nose,
Hooded eyes,
Wavy hair,
Forward chin,
High cheekbone
Dense beard

Wealth-indicators:
Body piercings
Tattoos
Wearing bracelets

What are you talking about? Those are their standards right now.:feelsclown:
thank god will all be dead by 2100, or very old men smiling for the fact our society was not such a shit feminist clown word, if compared to 2100

Too real

By that time sex robots will either be a thing or the pendulum would be in the process of swinging back to patriarchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back