Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel female slaps manlet

lmao manlet autistic rage. If i were him i would beat her to death

What a cuck didn't even fight back

@Popbob You know what they're saying, Mr. Brazil?

Did you watch that movie called Disturbia or is the name of the movie Tormented, I do not remind it very well but I just remembered it when I saw this post. The movie is about an obese student called Darren Mullet who commits suicide and returns as a vindictive ghost. I guess the full movie is still on youtube. Anyway just google Darren Mullet, movie, terror, vengence... and you may find it.

This movie is British and one of it's scenes is quite similar to this post.

RIP this dude's masculinity

>One chance at life
>Be a manlet

That 4'11" manlet needs to BTFO

A horde of thirsty white knight faggots will rush to aid the damsel.
Bad idea in this fucking cucked plane.

He didn't want to go to prison.
this, i just cage@tough guys on this site who talk about how they'd slap the shit out a woman if they did this to them. no you wouldn't and if you did have fun in prison cause no matter how justified it was you're fucked

I really feel bad for manlets, man...
A woman could hit you, and despite the fact that they're your height or bigger and can probably whoop your ass, you can't do shit back because of societal expectations and shit.
At least with me, even though i'm only 5'9", I know the reason I can't hit back is because society knows I can body her bitch-ass. Imagine a 5'1" manlet getting pushed around by some 5'10" chick though? Embarassing. I've seen something similar happen before too.

this, i just cage@tough guys on this site who talk about how they'd slap the shit out a woman if they did this to them. no you wouldn't and if you did have fun in prison cause no matter how justified it was you're fucked
A non-Chad can NOT lay a finger on a female with impunity.

AlphaDestiny would have held frame, flexed and did rack pulls above the knee.

I'd literally beat her until she gets into a coma.

I'd throw that bitch under the train

We need to fucking end it's ok because she's a WOMAN BULLSHIT

Have a gopro on you or a hidden camera at all times to use for evidence in case a bitch assaults you. You should even taunt bitches then once they put their hands on you lay the cunt out.

1 slap is enough to warrant slamming her head into the concrete. RIP beta manlet.

At 2:00, he should have grabbed her arm and threw her under the train.

Cuck didn’t fight back he deserves it.

I would have pushed them all front of the train