Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Female schoolteacher, 28, killed while walking through a London park. Media and political circus ensues.

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

Sabina Nessa, 28, was killed on Friday in Cator Park in Kidbrooke, south-east London, at about 20:30 BST, police believe. Her body was found the following morning.

Det Supt Marks has appealed for anyone who saw anything suspicious in the park and for any motorists with dashcam footage from surrounding roads to contact police. "This did not happen in the middle of the night; people would have been in and around the park at the time," he said. "We are horrified by the shocking murder of Sabina Nessa, and our thoughts remain with her family and friends," he added.

Ms Nessa was described as "brilliant, kind and dedicated to her pupils" by the head teacher of the school where she worked.

OK, that sounds like an unfortunate incident. Let's hear what the pundits have to say:

"epidemic" "new hate crime laws"

Jumping the gun a little bit when the killer is still at large, no? Somehow all men in the UK are collectively responsible for one murderer?

>Hate crime

Inb4 its a nigger who did it

OK, that sounds like an unfortunate incident. Let's hear what the pundits have to say:

"epidemic" "new hate crime laws"

Jumping the gun a little bit when the killer is still at large, no? Somehow all men in the UK are collectively responsible for one murderer?
Not surprise. Foids being killed has been tagged as a hate crime for decades. You shouldn't post this here. Inceltear would link this incident with incels. She could be killed by her partner or a muslim(since is UK for God sake).

Will this ever change: the mainstream narrative that foids are incapable of any malfeasance and thus any harm that comes to them must be external and not a cause & effect.

Uk's epidemic of violence against women and girls
Based if it were actually like that

First the potato girl and now this, man I thought this week would be bad:feelshaha:
Hopefully whores continue to drop dead :feelsjuice:

Not surprise. Foids being killed has been tagged as a hate crime for decades. You shouldn't post this here. Inceltear would link this incident with incels. She could be killed by her partner or a muslim(since is UK for God sake).
Don't tell me what I should and shouldn't post, greycel.

The point of this story is to showcase how women are in fact the privileged gender. We have no known motive or reason to suspect that this was a hate incident, yet this case has already gotten a disproportionate amount of attention (though as not as much as the Sarah Everard case, but that's because Everard is white).

They're looking for any excuse to try and make so-called misogyny a hate crime and to go after soft target incels. Misogyny is a form of sexism used to keep women at a lower social status than men, pretty common in Muslim countries.
But with all the diversity laws, equality/gender acts and employment laws we've had for decades, how is it really an issue in the UK or any western country anyway?

Most killers of women are horny low inhibition immigrants or people they know and trust anyway, "I hate women, me kill" is such a lazy and insincere way to look at it.

Last edited:
They arrested the guy who did it, some subhuman refugeecel

They're looking for any excuse to try and make so-called misogyny a hate crime and to go after soft target incels. Misogyny is a form of sexism used to keep women at a lower social status than men, pretty common in Muslim countries.
But with all the diversity laws, equality/gender acts and employment laws we've had for decades, how is it really an issue in the UK or any western country anyway?

Most killers of women are horny low inhibition immigrants or people they know and trust anyway, "I hate women, me kill" is such a lazy and insincere way to look at it.

most killers are ironically the very same people women tend to vote into their country by supporting leftist parties/ governments.
ah gabby potato

ur always so sharp, but this one flew right over your head..

most killers are ironically the very same people women tend to vote into their country by supporting leftist parties/ governments.

ur always so sharp, but this one flew right over your head..
i had had a few glasses of wine last night ok

Lol of course it’s a violence against women and not Muslim violence epidemic

Omg but she did everything right! How are women supposed to be safe when men are allowed outside? #YesAllMen

I thought she was a white woman with a tan, I hear those are common in Britland. Turns out she's just an ethnic.

First the potato girl and now this, man I thought this week would be bad:feelshaha:
Damn, RIP Brian

Rapefugees being based as fuck lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back