Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Female scammer gets scammed

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-

I love this guy's videos , they're very entertaining. He basically trolls indian scammers, and he has gotten a lot of money from scamming them back jfl

Kitboga is funny, I watch him sometimes as well

imagine getting a kick out of scamming subhumans

imagine getting a kick out of scamming subhumans
It's a foid, but yes he also scams males. But keep in mind it's all fake, they send him money etc. but it's on fake websites, bank accounts etc. So they aren't really losing money jfl

good for once

It's a foid, but yes he also scams males. But keep in mind it's all fake, they send him money etc. but it's on fake websites, bank accounts etc. So they aren't really losing money jfl

ive watched some of his vids and he isn't even very smart or tech savvy, he just deals with actual poor retards trying to prey on old people that know less about technology than them

idk why this kike gets so much attention, probably because people watching him are clueless about tech as well and think creating a fake website or using vms is hot shit

A black female scammer called me at work today, I didn’t fall for it and she got mad. Also hung up on her first time then she called back, oh must have gotten disconnected.

ive watched some of his vids and he isn't even very smart or tech savvy, he just deals with actual poor retards trying to prey on old people that know less about technology than them

idk why this kike gets so much attention, probably because people watching him are clueless about tech as well and think creating a fake website or using vms is hot shit
Why are you so mad? Are you a curry yourself? I watch him because it’s funny watching scammers being trolled, they’re stills scammers

Why are you so mad? Are you a curry yourself? I watch him because it’s funny watching scammers being trolled, they’re stills scammers

it's funny once, but repeating to scam retarded subhumans is just raw exploitation regardless of what they are actually trying to do

also im not a curry im just ugly so fuck off nigger

it's funny once, but repeating to scam retarded subhumans is just raw exploitation regardless of what they are actually trying to do

also im not a curry im just ugly so fuck off nigger
I’m also fucking ugly and i still watch his videos jfl what point are you trying to prove. Also any form of entertainment is repetitive that’s how it is, you watch one Youtuber and he makes the same content. Anyways i’m not going to argue any further since it’s getting pointless

I’m also fucking ugly and i still watch his videos jfl what point are you trying to prove. Also any form of entertainment is repetitive that’s how it is, you watch one Youtuber and he makes the same content. Anyways i’m not going to argue any further since it’s getting pointless

if you keep watching this kikes' videos and think they are funny you are low IQ and need to end yourself you fucking moron
how is repeatedly dealing with moronic curries that can barely understand English and "scamming them" an achievement JFL

imagine wasting your time fighting level 1 mobs as a lvl 10 character because you are too low skilled to fight lvl 20 characters or lvl 100 (kikes)

this streamer guy has all the mannerisms of a typical kike which makes me despise him by default , kikes love to exploit people especially those in poverty

Kikes gotta kike!

if you keep watching this kikes' videos and think they are funny you are low IQ and need to end yourself you fucking moron
how is repeatedly dealing with moronic curries that can barely understand English and "scamming them" an achievement JFL

imagine wasting your time fighting level 1 mobs as a lvl 10 character because you are too low skilled to fight lvl 20 characters or lvl 100 (kikes)

this streamer guy has all the mannerisms of a typical kike which makes me despise him by default , kikes love to exploit people especially those in poverty
Ahhh so it’s another one of you... Go back to /pol/ please. I’ll even dm you the link if you can’t find it!

All femoids are scammers