Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Female referee stops football game to take a selfie with Chad

Unfuckingbelievable.

This is a good example of female psychology. That's why our forefathers refused to let them take such roles in society.

Imagine an ugly short fat baby face cel doing that to a famous Stacy

Even if it's staged (which it probably is) it's still cringe.

Wahmen exists just for sex.

This is a good example of female psychology. That's why our forefathers refused to let them take such roles in society.
Even a role like being a referee.. now you know she’s inherently biased towards the team chad is on. Foids Can’t even be referees lmao

In Antiquity, weren't women simply not allowed in the stadium during Olympic games ?

Women just don't enjoy sport, if they want to take any part in it it's just because of FOMO.

Like a kid who follows his big brother everywhere and wants to do everything he does. Women are like that towards men.

This is why the work femoid was made.
They work like robots or like primitive animals.

That's the furthest thing from a Chad

I think its more of his status as soccer player then to his looks ..could be .. just saying

JFL @ the soy comments, they're saying the other guy is pissed because he didn't get to take a selfie with that roastie, not because they stopped a multi-million dollar competitive sport JUST for this hole to get wet. Clown world as usual

I would like to imagine that the sport fans beat her to death afterwards.
I know football fans are crazy.

Wait why are females referees in the first place, they are too emotional for such a position.

His facial bones are crap
Kaka061115.jpg

He was supposed to be a model before pursuing football.

women are simply being humoured when they do the jobs men do, its adorable in a way them trying to larp as a man

This is why females shouldn't be allowed to ref. If it was a male he would have been fired inmediately

It's a bit during a charity legends game. No different then stopping a Harlem Globetrotters game to do a bit with a referee.

as far as i know kaka saved his virginity for a marriage despite women drooling over him when he was at peak in football and then his wife divorced him few year after jfl its over for kakacels

She wants Chadriguez dick

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back