Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Female redditors explain why they don't find any other guys attractive besides thier hubby

• Thread starter Cerebral hypoxia
  • Start date
Cerebral hypoxia

Cerebral hypoxia

I think of the rope every waking moment
-

NAWALT
NAWALT
NAWALT

CALL ME A BLUE PILLED COPER IDC

NAWALT
NAWALT

As Maury says “And that’s a lie!”

women always think they have special powers.

And if you act like how shes saying we should you're a beta pussy and she will cheat.

You cant win

Daily reminder to never listen to what a female says, only notice what the female does.

In love means I got fucked by chad and he texted me for a second time.

Also being in love today just means : "I have the primal feel to settle with him, use his financial and social stability and locking him to me. A few months after that I start to fuck chad again"

this is the power of a deep chad dicking

Cope

Rips in pepperonis OP :feelsbadman: Ill pour some hennessy for the homie we lost.

look at that bitch going 'i've had one night stands! i've had one night stands!' when the sharks started circling

Assuming you believe this steaming pile of cope, love only last a short amount of time and fades very fast. Once she comes back to her senses and sees your subhumanity it's over.

She must date apex Chads to experience this otherwise she would be looking to hypergamise. Why do foids just throw out that they've had ONS so lightly nowadays like its nothing, almost to impress others.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back