Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill female rape fantasy, why women say rape is about power

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
You've probably heard women say that men rape because they like the power. In reality women have fantasies about being dominated by men and they project their fantasy onto rapists.

Women have a rape fantasy but they only want to be raped by men that respect them, in a situation of roleplay, a game involving a safeword. Of course, roleplaying this kind of things is a luxury not all men can access.

in a situation of roleplay, a game involving a safeword. Of course, roleplaying this kind of things is a luxury not all men can access.

In a roleplay JFL. They want Chad to break in and strangle them to the point that they are dying. They get wetter thinking Chad might actually kill them.

In a roleplay JFL. They want Chad to break in and strangle them to the point that they are dying. They get wetter thinking Chad might actually kill them.
Cope. That's certainly what most mentalcels want. Stacey and Chad are too hedonistic to fantasize about death itself.

Youre taking away theyre powewr of choosing the genetic fittest or atleast genetic fit male

id love to be raped by a woman

id love to be raped by a woman
careful what you wish for, next thing you know you'll be raped by this

You know what's funny? EVEN SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND

AN ACTUAL MONSTER LIKE HER GETS LOVE AND AFFECTION BUT I'M STILL A KISSLESS, HUGLESS, HANDHOLDLESS, VIRGIN!
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Women's relationship with rape is so, so weird.

Somehow forced-sex has nothing to do with sex; it's all about power.
Rape is the #1 female sex fantasy, although it's also their greatest fear.
They want a man to be aggressive and forceful, but only when they implicitly want him to.

And I try to understand, but I can't think of anything analogous to rape. Women supposedly enjoy having sex with men, so let's replace sex with something else people enjoy; let's say, eating ice-cream. Is it traumatizing if someone forces you to eat a flavor of ice cream you don't like?

To counter, women argue: how would I feel if a man raped me. But since I'm not gay, that's not a good analogy. The correct analogy would be if a super powerful woman forced me to have sex with her (and I would like that).

The truth is that sex is by far the most important asset women hold. So if their sex is taken from them, it's like someone stole the only thing that gives them value; thus, it devalues them as people entirely. And even worse than that, there's a chance they could get stuck with an ugly man's baby!