Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Female Projection #2: "Disgusting Manchild!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/4e4mm-H0vjw

JFL

Toilets calling men "manchildren" is comically hilarious to me. Foids almost all have the mental age of a fucking infant. A 12 y/o boy mentally mogs a 50 year old cunt on every level.

Whores never grow, they never mature the way men do. They stay children their entire lives because they never have to change. They don't have to lift a finger to get the things they want,
everything falls in their lap.

You will only ever see women act like children and calling it "kawai!", take dumbass selfies with peace signs and their tongues sticking out, or be obssessed with disney after the age of 13. It's NEVER a guy. I mean we're at a point that there are adult coloring books for women.. and that's somehow acceptable JFL

I don't even wanna mention the DDLG thing, I wish I didn't have to open that whole can of worms because it's fucking creepy as fuck. Yet literary every foid out there seems to be into it. It's almost always the female that coerces the guy (chad ofc) to do these weird degenerate sexual roleplays.

This is the first episode of Female Projection just in case you missed it: https://incels.is/threads/female-pr...melling-like-rotten-fish.331988/#post-7524777

Last edited:
Foids complain about society being prejudiced towards them (feminism) because they are ignorant to the fact that being male is hard. Feminism is supported by society because of cucks, foids already have an easy life

Whores never grow, they never mature the way men do. They stay children their entire lives because they never have to change. They don't have to lift a finger to get the things they want,
everything falls in their lap.
Perfectly said. :society:
You will only ever see women act like children and calling it "kawai!", take dumbass selfies with peace signs and their tongues sticking out, or be obssessed with disney after the age of 13. It's NEVER a guy. I mean we're at a point that there are adult coloring books for women.. and that's somehow acceptable JFL
Google DDLG if you want some suicidefuel. nvm you actually mentioned it I just noticed lmao

Thats why they want a big tall guy with a lot of money, they want to feel small and taken care of. They literary dont want any responsibility.

Thats why they want a big tall guy with a lot of money, they want to feel small and taken care of. They literary dont want any responsibility.
also most of them have daddy issues so they want to keep staying in child mode forever

Brutal JB pill, if she is going to act a like a kid into her adult years you might as well get her in her prime teenage years.:feelsLSD:

She does that crap instead of teaching the kid some knowledge or skills.

Foids literally have shit for a brain.

They all love Harry potter. Every foid ive met was obsessed with those movies. Women being childish is kind of cute and endearing though tbh. Being mature and stoic is a masculine trait.