Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Female privilege is completely out of control

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Its has gotten completely out of control.

Something needs to be done. When foids turn 16-18 and they suddenly turn into demi gods. The moment a foid starts using social media in her late teens, she owns the world around her.
Endless supply of likes, validation, sex, feeling superior to their 1000s of perceived worthless orbiters and simps. No matter what decision they make, they get endless support and approval.
The amount of narcissism in these young foids is astonishing

Even foids who log into a video game will have insane amount of free favours and shit.

It's no longer tutorial mode, it's flat out god mode

togglegodmode 1

Its has gotten completely out of control.

Something needs to be done. When foids turn 16-18 and they suddenly turn into demi gods. The moment a foid starts using social media in her late teens, she owns the world around her.
Endless supply of likes, validation, sex, feeling superior to their 1000s of perceived worthless orbiters and simps. No matter what decision they make, they get endless support and approval.
The amount of narcissism in these young foids is astonishing

Even foids who log into a video game will have insane amount of free favours and shit.

It's no longer tutorial mode, it's flat out god mode
imo even normie relationships are almost completely breaking down because of this

the guy can try to avoid the subject as much as he wants, turn this way or that, but it's right in front of him how his "sweetie" thinks she is better than him in every way and that she is being gracious by wasting her time with a loser

imo even normie relationships are almost completely breaking down because of this

the guy can try to avoid the subject as much as he wants, turn this way or that, but it's right in front of him how his "sweetie" thinks she is better than him in every way and that she is being gracious by wasting her time with a loser
exactly. so many normies literally have to have "open relationships", where the girl fucks tons of chads and the normie struggles to get anything else

women live on GOD MODE

and this privilege will remain as long as their are simps to enable it

Uh oh you used big and bolded text. @Snow Dushman is gonna have an autism meltdown.

Entire squad

god mode with cheats debug tool assisted hacked mode

Uh oh you used big and bolded text. @Snow Dushman is gonna have an autism meltdown.

View attachment 303115
? I complained about the big text a whole two( 2 ) times so that means im having a meltdown? Ok lol
Once again my bad that i struck a nerve, it's very obvious that you have a problem with anybody who isn't a yes man and doesn't jerk off your ego by calling you "high iq" all the time :feelstastyman:

? I complained about the big text a whole two( 2 ) times so that means im having a meltdown? Ok lol
Once again my bad that i struck a nerve, it's very obvious that you have a problem with anybody who isn't a yes man and doesn't jerk off your ego by calling you "high iq" all the time :feelstastyman:
I didnt read any of that tbh. I could smell the salt the second I got the notification

Abolish woman as a gender

Meanwhile we are the privileged ones, according to them :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

When foids turn 16-18 and they suddenly turn into demi gods
cope, they're treated like princesses who can't do wrong since the day 1
I remember thinking foids are privileged and get treated better in the kindergarten :lul: my parents can confirm that, I was a blackpilled kid
Meanwhile we are the privileged ones, according to them :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
foids love playing victims despite being the most privileged beings on the planet