Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Female privilege in getting jobs

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
This is how easy femoids have it when it comes to getting jobs. They can casually quit a high paying job they're bored of and get another one within a month or less. There's no struggle among women to get jobs. Gender qoutas ensure they'll always have the best paying easiest ones. Meanwhile us incels struggle to get even a low tier job.
View: https://youtu.be/W7G2s5ImNUQ?si=Juw7q5SD9Rv8gVTr

This is how easy femoids have it when it comes to getting jobs. They can casually quit a high paying job they're bored of and get another one within a month or less. There's no struggle among women to get jobs. Gender qoutas ensure they'll always have the best paying easiest ones. Meanwhile us incels struggle to get even a low tier job.

In what universe can someone just… QUIT A JOB? With no plan or anything?

And foids can neetmax or just find a MTN betabuxx

It was only by chance the jobcentre got me a shitty 4 hour per week cleaning job

In what universe can someone just… QUIT A JOB? With no plan or anything?
Women. My sisters quit their jobs and could find new ones in a day. Women have no struggle getting hired. They also get promotions extremely easy due to gender qoutas within companies. ..
And foids can neetmax or just find a MTN betabuxx
Yeah easily.

It was only by chance the jobcentre got me a shitty 4 hour per week cleaning job
That's a job for men. They'd never assign it to women. The dumbest woman has a special job position created just for her that needs to prior experience.

Women. My sisters quit their jobs and could find new ones in a day. Women have no struggle getting hired. They also get promotions extremely easy due to gender qoutas within companies. ..
What qualifications does she have? Or is this just lookism + female privilege

What qualifications does she have? Or is this just lookism + female privilege
No qualifications. Women need none outside of having a vagina.

Fucking foidocracy.

it's another thing that's slept on and only started being talked about a little bit

there's fucking 23 year old women driving sports cars to their jobs where their job is to bully an office full of programmers and designers with meetings and sprints and scrums, when all they did was get a college degree in some useless subject

JFL. It has to be some shit work right? Like physical labour or a corner shop?
They get piss easy jobs that pay ludicrously well.

it's another thing that's slept on and only started being talked about a little bit

there's fucking 23 year old women driving sports cars to their jobs where their job is to bully an office full of programmers and designers with meetings and sprints and scrums, when all they did was get a college degree in some useless subject
Exactly. The jobs take no skill. They only exist to give women ridiculously high paying jobs. Meanwhile the tech guys who do way more high skill work are payed less and never get promotions.

No qualifications. Women need none outside of having a vagina.
This isn't a joke or exaggeration. Anyone who has been in a workplace knows how they live in a completely different realm than men.
Dress code simply doesn't apply to them for one thing. Yes, in Iran. They can wear whatever causal thing they want at work and nobody say a thing, but god forbid a guy wears a t-shirt.
It's beyond ridiculous.

This isn't a joke or exaggeration. Anyone who has been in a workplace knows how they live in a completely different realm than men.
Dress code simply doesn't apply to them for one thing. Yes, in Iran. They can wear whatever causal thing they want at work and nobody say a thing, but god forbid a guy wears a t-shirt.
It's beyond ridiculous.
It's rage inducing and why I hope there's a societal collapse. They can dress like sluts, insult male employees, be openly misandrist and not get fired. Parasitic cunts

I once knew a beaner bitch that worked a nice office job for $20/hr (2003), and she actually was amazed at how I don't get paid "shit" packing boxes in a factory.

I had this "friend" who was the quintessential feminist, empowered woman. Always dressed to the nines, she legit seemed super successful. Her Instagram was filled with travel pics, fancy restaurants, and road trips. For years, I thought she was single and thriving, all by herself. There was even a time when she took a sabbatical, and I was impressed by how she managed her finances to be off work for so long.

She was so vocal about her dislike for men that I never imagined she was in a relationship—she didn’t post a single photo with a partner.

Recently, I found out she not only has a husband but also a kid! It’s hilarious because she’s never shared anything about them online. Turns out, all her adventures were funded by her husband. You’d think he’d be some scruffy betabuxx, but nope, he’s actually a tall, blonde, and buff Chad. It’s unreal! Never believe in foid's success.

Life in tutorial mode with god mode enabled