Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female polluted the whole office with disgusting smelly vagina and discharges on chairs, bleeds on seats

Brutal fesikhpill

Thank you for ruining my day with another smelly vagina post

:feelsugh:Nasty

Bet she was white

Brutal fesikhpill
These foul creatures should be required to wear diapers at all times. And the hr toilets need diapers over their foul mouths.

Petition to rename @Retardfuel to @Fesikhfuel

Yeah this is why I love working remotely. Female employees are extremely irritating for some reason or another. It if wasn't stinky vag and bleeding on chairs, it would be something else, yapping non-stop, bossing everyone around, getting people fired. Never seen any of them do any work though.

Only ugly guys can be told to take a shower

These foul creatures should be required to wear diapers at all times. And the hr toilets need diapers over their foul mouths.
Yeah this is why I love working remotely. Female employees are extremely irritating for some reason or another. It if wasn't stinky vag and bleeding on chairs, it would be something else, yapping non-stop, bossing everyone around, getting people fired. Never seen any of them do any work though.
Only ugly guys can be told to take a shower

brutal imagine the smell pills, OP.

Based.