Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female police officers are a joke, wasted money

sometimes criminals can overpower the male cops as well, but I wonder if the random citizens helped cause she is a woman or if they would help a male cop as well?

sometimes criminals can overpower the male cops as well,
I mean this is kind of irrelevant considering that all criminals who overpower male cops are males themselves, furthering proving that female cops are useless

based derelict

5izbv4fn0md41_Wholesome.png

I mean this is kind of irrelevant considering that all criminals who overpower male cops are males themselves, furthering proving that female cops are useless
Bro, you ignored the second part of my post, which was the whole reason I wrote it.

Damn imagine they weren’t around and he started to rape her :what: I also like how none of the bystanders want to touch the homeless guy too much. He definitely has shat on himself in the last 2 days

Bro, you ignored the second part of my post, which was the whole reason I wrote it.

The reason you wrote it doesn't matter tbh, i was merely stating that the first part of your post further proves female cops are useless. I didn't care for the second part of it.

female cops are a joke

even with hundreds of hours of tax payer funded training,
they're useless

The reason you wrote it doesn't matter tbh, i was merely stating that the first part of your post further proves female cops are useless. I didn't care for the second part of it.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Well, what do you think about the second part now that I asked?

society doesn't deserve functioning police.

Seriously pathetic, women should only do housework and that's it

i'm really tired of white knights. if it was a man noone would do anything

That foid probably feels proud of herself and think she was integral in catching that "criminal" :soy:

They should institute gender-based jim crow laws

sometimes criminals can overpower the male cops as well, but I wonder if the random citizens helped cause she is a woman or if they would help a male cop as well?
Wouldn’t the cop simply tase or shoot him if he gets overpowered?

Wouldn’t the cop simply tase or shoot him if he gets overpowered?
A bit tough if you're grappled. Don't they usually work in pairs for reasons like this? Though I guess having a second female cop would just result in a second rape victim here.

A bit tough if you're grappled. Don't they usually work in pairs for reasons like this? Though I guess having a second female cop would just result in a second rape victim here.
Being a lone wolf as a cop isn’t very wise because of this. But I am not sure how the cop would even manage to get into that situation. If you realize the guy you are dealing with is bigger than you then you should point your gun and threaten to shoot if he won’t comply. You can also use a taser but it doesn’t always work especially if the guy is on drugs.

Short"cels" are a joke.

Manlet = fakecel

God why do we let females be officers or soldiers? They are so bad at their job. easily overpowered, cant aim, arent threatening. If i had to intrust my life in a female officers hands i would just run to the threat and try to take them out myself, id have a better chance of survival

of course not:feelsclown::feelsclown:

police job is pretty dangerous especially in america. You are constantly at risk and dealing with worst parts of the society. Besides physcal build you also need certain mental toughness. A lot of men coudlnt do the job and let alone foids. Men of average strenght could knock out a bitch with a single punch lel:feelsBox:

Last edited:
Police officers are a joke

Not if they are pinned to the ground like she was.
Her fault for not being able to do her job properly. You are authorized to use lethal force if a suspect is uncompliant

Her fault for not being able to do her job properly. You are authorized to use lethal force if a suspect is uncompliant
That’s what Derek Chauvin thought

That’s what Derek Chauvin thought
The only reason is that it happened to be a nigger. Also the only reason why he died is because of heart problems and he was on drugs. Atleast in the US I am pretty sure cops are allowed to use force if necessary

The only reason is that it happened to be a nigger. Also the only reason why he died is because of heart problems and he was on drugs. Atleast in the US I am pretty sure cops are allowed to use force if necessary
Police are pretty corrupt tho ngl, hence why they chase around incels on forums.

Police are pretty corrupt tho ngl, hence why they chase around incels on forums.
Well the law in general is but I agree. There are bigger fish to fry. We dindu nuffin

The idea of female police is beyond retarded

Damn imagine they weren’t around and he started to rape her :what:
OfficerJaffe
the whole reason they become women becomes cops is to get raped by criminals so she'd enjoy the rape

As a women you're less likely to be able to physically overpower a someone and restrain them, which would lead female police officers to escalate the situation with deadly force more often. People don't understand the consequences of what they are promoting. More female cops lead to more people getting killed.

Want to hear something cool? If you’re a foid in law enforcement, you are living the life. You have it made. You get the easiest assignments and jobs. They don’t expect you to actually do anything because they know you’re a weak foid and you can’t. You can be corrupt, consistently late, openly toxic, and you will still get promotions over solid candidates as long as you suck off a supervisor. It’s blood boiling.

[UWSL][UWSL]Idiots white knights should have let her be beaten, dominated, raped and dead. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

Foids should not allowed to be in the army fire brigade or police force.

they need to suck my dick

useless and stupid foid :feelsjuice: