Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Female pedos get treated better than male pedos by media.

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
75199782 2514994192066176 298795939865296896 n

Girls reach puberty first, a 12 year old boy is even more of a child than a 12 year old girl. Yet they even post her "cute picture" with a faceapp to make people simpathize for her. She seduced the boy in a online game. If this was the opposite, they would get the worst picture of the man(after he got arrested) and call him child pretador multiple times, he would get arrested and raped in prison, and if not brutally murder his life would be over. If the same thing happened to a woman they would make a movie about it.
And she's a MOM, so she probably abused her son as well. They even included her justification "It's because only little boys treat me well" JFL this is a clown world indeed

copers will say the 12 yo was "lucky" :soy:. If he was 14/15 or older it wouldnt be so bad.

Media, police, society, this is just one example of female privilege.

copers will say the 12 yo was "lucky" :soy:. If he was 14/15 or older it wouldnt be so bad.
Because of this mentality boys most likely won't report abuse from females, which makes me think they are abused way more often than what is reported.
Couple years ago the child celebrities from the netflix show "Stranger Things" were getting sexually harrassed by FANS, they were boys btw. The same thing didn't happen with the girls

Because of this mentality boys most likely won't report abuse from females, which makes me think they are abused way more often than what is reported.
This exactly. Whats even worse is when female pedos fuck minors, get pregnant, and then because of cucked laws, the victim has to start paying child support when he turns 18 :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I wishb I was fucked by a female when I was a minor

This exactly. Whats even worse is when female pedos fuck minors, get pregnant, and then because of cucked laws, the victim has to start paying child support when he turns 18 :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Didn't this happen with a boy in europe? IT will claim this as "/thathappened" and if you post the actual article they will delete your post and ban you lol

Female pederasts should all be fucked by incels. How to determine the number of incels who should fuck a female pederast?
The number should be equivalent to the age of the kid they fucked times the age of the woman who raped the kid.

Edit: this isn't a joke.

Last edited:
Female pederasts should all be fucked by incels. How to determine the number of incels who should fuck a female pederast?
The number should be equivalent to the age of the kid they fucked times the age of the woman who raped the kid.
No, that wouldn't make sense, it should be harsher if he's younger. It should be a reverse proportion to his age. 13 year old = 1/13 and 1 year old = 13. Times her age.
If he is 0 years old she should be killed in the spot

No, that wouldn't make sense, it should be harsher if he's younger. It should be a reverse proportion to his age. 13 year old = 1/13 and 1 year old = 13. Times her age.
If he is 0 years old she should be killed in the spot
You're right. But I also didn't write for how long she should be punished. Maybe they should be punished for longer if they fucked younger boys.
I don't agree with the idea of killing foids who sexually abused a kid, and I'm sure that the rest of the guys here will be with me on this.
Pussy should never go to waste.

View attachment 161940

Girls reach puberty first, a 12 year old boy is even more of a child than a 12 year old girl. Yet they even post her "cute picture" with a faceapp to make people simpathize for her. She seduced the boy in a online game. If this was the opposite, they would get the worst picture of the man(after he got arrested) and call him child pretador multiple times, he would get arrested and raped in prison, and if not brutally murder his life would be over. If the same thing happened to a woman they would make a movie about it.
And she's a MOM, so she probably abused her son as well. They even included her justification "It's because only little boys treat me well" JFL this is a clown world indeed
This is why we should be allowed to fuck jb

You're right. But I also didn't write for how long she should be punished. Maybe they should be punished for longer if they fucked younger boys.
I don't agree with the idea of killing foids who sexually abused a kid, and I'm sure that the rest of the guys here will be with me on this.
Pussy should never go to waste.
You're right, but the punishemnt for raping a baby should be worse than just rape

I was horny and curious since I'm 8. Would have low to stick my finger in a hit 20ish woman.

A 22 year old single mother must be absolute trash in Japan

You're right, but the punishemnt for raping a baby should be worse than just rape
She is gonna be forced to have sex with men she feels physically repulsed by.

Jb's treat non-chads better than rosties. So they should be allowed to fuck them.

SOY

Still rape if he’s underage
15 isn't underaged, not even by law in many countries. US laws are cucked, a 15 old person is completely sexually developed, this is biologically proven.

15 isn't underaged, not even by law in many countries. US laws are cucked, a 15 old person is completely sexually developed, this is biologically proven.
Still, The laws should still give women equal punishments.

This lol. Don't even want to think about what would have it positive done to me if a passable milf teacher would have teached me sex and cuddled with me. Lmao@ anyone who thinks an adult can rape a teen simply by having sex with him/her.

Alt righters should instead of hopping on the women sleeping with male teens is rape too. Simply fuck on it. By now left vs right is a bullshit privilege and political correctness fight. Feminism and stuff is now used to justify things like anti immigration, etc

The left has already won

This lol. Don't even want to think about what would have it positive done to me if a passable milf teacher would have teached me sex and cuddled with me. Lmao@ anyone who thinks an adult can rape a teen simply by having sex with him/her.

Alt righters should instead of hopping on the women sleeping with male teens is rape too. Simply fuck on it. By now left vs right is a bullshit privilege and political correctness fight. Feminism and stuff is now used to justify things like anti immigration, etc

The left has already won
left vs right is cope tbh.
it's cucks vs incels. Chads aren't even competing

Some of them are even treated like heroes.