Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female oppression is just like the patriarchy.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, female oppression is just like the patriarchy, honestly, it really is because female oppression and the patriarchy both have something in common, want to know what the thing in common is? Not being a thing.

I'd say female oppression is just like the patriarchy

We need to start opressing women. Anyone got any ideas?

Except patriarchy is justifiable because men run this world

May be based but the patriarchy did exist before but in some small manner. However, Foids still had privileges from that patriarchy. The patriarchy that didn't give them the right to vote is the same patriarchy that meant they weren't drafted into a war where they had a large chance of dying. The patriarchy that didn't give them the right to an education is the same patriarchy that meant them and children were allowed to get most of the rafts when the Titanic went down. The patriarchy that didn't give them the right to the same job opportunities as men is the same patriarchy that allowed them to have the hardest thing to do in life was raise a child until they could take care of themselves.

In some way, both genders have been oppressed at some time in history. The only difference being that foids are not oppressed at all anymore. Yet they still bitch and complain about life being so "unfair" for them when everything is handed to them on a silver fucking platter.

They get away with actually assaulting Men and Misandry is everywhere in the Media and it is so accepted in society. My Mother actually jokes about beating my father up every day. I fucking hate this shit.

If Men even look at a stupid Whore-oid funny its Misogyny. But if a Figger stabs her husband it is never Misandry.
Every time you see a foid, call her a cunt, and then spit just in front of her.
Spit, Shit and Piss in the face of that dumb Bonobo Figger race.
Make it Misogyny Tonight. :feelzez:
May be based but the patriarchy did exist before but in some small manner. However, Foids still had privileges from that patriarchy. The patriarchy that didn't give them the right to vote is the same patriarchy that meant they weren't drafted into a war where they had a large chance of dying. The patriarchy that didn't give them the right to an education is the same patriarchy that meant them and children were allowed to get most of the rafts when the Titanic went down. The patriarchy that didn't give them the right to the same job opportunities as men is the same patriarchy that allowed them to have the hardest thing to do in life was raise a child until they could take care of themselves.

In some way, both genders have been oppressed at some time in history. The only difference being that foids are not oppressed at all anymore. Yet they still bitch and complain about life being so "unfair" for them when everything is handed to them on a silver fucking platter.
The Patriarchy didn't go far enough if Femrats can oppress us in a totalitarian dictator like fashion.

They are not just the gatekeepers of sex but also the future. They decide whose genes get to go forward.. they shouldn't be allowed this power because they breed with low IQ gangsters, criminals, jarheads and other genetic pondlife.

Honestly wouldn't even matter if I had sex anymore. I'll have these views until I die.

Not that I ever will have any sex.. the whole action of Creation and Procreation are the most filthiest processes in any Multiverse Ad Infinitum.

Last edited: