Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female NEET finds a job

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

She's happy about all the positive attention she'll receive; whereas if you're a NEET-tier male, being employed is a death sentence.

Last edited:
Its a fucking girl no wonder she got the job

Its a fucking girl no wonder she got the job
Foids are put into a blissful state by the achievement of social conformity, because they profit from it.

Foids are put into a blissful state by the achievement of social conformity, because they profit from it.
She probably got offered the job too. "Hey you need a job sweetheart im sure youre struggling, here we will fire some incels and get you a position"

The job was probably sucking chads dick, or at least that's the only thing she will actually do at work.

A clueless incel in thread:

A cuck preempting based incels:

She probably got offered the job too. "Hey you need a job sweetheart im sure youre struggling, here we will fire some incels and get you a position"

What did you expect? All foids are attention whores

no one will hire me because i am fucking ugly, no one wants to see my face even as a simple cashier
its over

"Job" = Onlyfans account

Strip club is always hiring.

How many actual workers will get fired so the owner can try to fuck her? Over/under at 2.5 employees.

No skills needed whatsoever. Doesn't matter how hard you prepare for the interview from questions to appearance, the candidate is chosen before the fucking interview.