Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female model giving you advice on how to get a GF!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-

View: https://youtu.be/sdNt6Qc1cbs

Just be funny and kind. Fucking hell. Videos like this make my blood boil. Who is she to call out her audience and shame them as 'pathetic beta males'? Dirty bitch. Literally a model and tiktok/instagram influencer.

She also made some shitty Q&A video talking about how she has no family, lives alone since young and pays all her university fees herself while accepting donations of £1000+ regularly. Also streams just chatting on Twitch and describes herself as a, 'gamer introvert'. JFL. Hope this ruins your day as much as it did mine.

Not watching that based off the thumbnail alone

Not even gonna click on that video, made by a modern foid = more out of touch than Marie Antoinette

I really want to strangle her (in video game)

The state of simps :fuk:

I really want to strangle her (in video game)
Look at the rest of her channel, I never really feel annoyed by whores, but something about her appearance makes me fucking ENRAGED. And her cunty dry humour that isn't even funny.

How to get a gf :

1. Be Chad

i would lock him in underground part of my house and use her as punching bag. in video game im going to create in c#

This foid hasn't had a deep thought since she was born

Just watched the video and followed her advice and now I'm 6'5, have a jawline that could cut diamonds, have a 10 inch dick, and mog young Leonardo DiCaprio.
Thanks for posting that brocel:feelsjuice:

View: https://youtu.be/sdNt6Qc1cbs

Just be funny and kind. Fucking hell. Videos like this make my blood boil. Who is she to call out her audience and shame them as 'pathetic beta males'? Dirty bitch. Literally a model and tiktok/instagram influencer.

She also made some shitty Q&A video talking about how she has no family, lives alone since young and pays all her university fees herself while accepting donations of £1000+ regularly. Also streams just chatting on Twitch and describes herself as a, 'gamer introvert'. JFL. Hope this ruins your day as much as it did mine.

Didnt watch. It was hard to get past the intro and then she started reading the some messages like a third grader learning to read out loud for the first time. Jesus Christ what a dumb broad. Low IQ even for a foid. She talks and thinks in slow motion

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: foid must fk

Anyways it seems that the thot wasn’t being serious. This is a character she uses to attract simps

Last edited:
Not gonna watch this filthy foid's video. Why to give her views?? I don't even wanna know her channel name.
I wish I was a hacker so I could delete her channel.

Don't be a boring Chad, be an ugly jester okkkk got it! :feelsclown:

As a male she would be playing league of legends right now