Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female mass shooter barely manages to kill anyone

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Women can't ain. 30 shot and only 4 killed. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Screenshot 20231206 155828

The question is who is the Chad who broke her heart?
"I've been pumped and dumped too many times! Enough is enough! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: " shoots 30 people and only manages to kill 4. Even lower than Eliot Rodgers.:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

"I've been pumped and dumped too many times! Enough is enough! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: " shoots 30 people and only manages to kill 4. Even lower than Eliot Rodgers.:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

where and when did this happen?

I read three articles and nothing said that the shooter was female,no known identity on any major news story

I read three articles and nothing said that the shooter was female,no known identity on any major news story
Apparently it was a black guy and white woman. No wonder why they aren't reporting.

Society will find a justification for what she did.

Your attempt ended once we mentioned "kicking" toddlers.

We don't receive therapy for kicking toddlers in Arkansas. We use our palms on our lips for relief, which we are taught through being choked for annoying our parents.

If you want a funny story from my area.A woman wanted to kill herself and wanted to do it by car.So she swerved into car and killed the people in the other car but herself lived.Most men would have turned in front of a truck and that would have been that and no harm to the trucker.

If you want a funny story from my area.A woman wanted to kill herself and wanted to do it by car.So she swerved into car and killed the people in the other car but herself lived.Most men would have turned in front of a truck and that would have been that and no harm to the trucker.
Did she get off?

The Biggest Retard Award goes to "

this wasnt redirected on you kek , it was directed on the woman who wanted to go amok .

You gotta be Stupid if you want to kill People as a Woman . When your Whole Nature is about Persuatiing and Gaslighting others :feelskek:

whats the deadliest female shooter? brenda spencer?

Did she get off?
I assume on insanity because the papers never had a full resolution ,if it had gone to trial for manslaughter criminally the papers would have published a verdict.Likely a very long term psyche commitment

you have to try to not kill anyone with a gun

She had enough of the deathnics approaching her