Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Female Looksmaxxer" against Incels (???)

Chief

Chief

-
A "female blackpiller", whatever the fuck that is, creates an epic CIA plot to get her "minions" to befriend important/core members in the incel scene, make them change their minds, deradicalize them and encourage conflict in the group. Additionally promotes AI gf applications to do the same and basically tame incels. Especially the AI part reads kind of like a female supremacy fetish fanfiction so I don't know if the whole thing is a troll but here you go.

It seems like I'm too low IQ to embed the TikTok properly or something else went wrong so click on the link go to https://www.tiktok.com/@seducenaire to find the video. I'm too low postcount to be able to post screenshots.

all femoids are lookmaxxers anyway

foids are too dumb to infiltrate

Oh no, what a cunning evil plan, the incel community is doomed :horror:

Here's the video btw

Kay...

They could just... Go on a date with a Chadlite, and continue living their normie life... But obsessing over us gets their clit harder, I guess.

They pay me 500 Euro a day too report Content too BKA when Sneir is posting illegal activities!!

@Sneir

They pay me 500 Euro a day too report Content too BKA when Sneir is posting illegal activities!!

@Sneir
SO YOU HAVE 5G OF PURE BLOW ALIKE GIVE ME AT LEAST 2G I AM RUNNING OUT OF BLOW AKA DARBE *IN VIDEO GAME(
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

women have been "looksmaxxing" for a century

men are just starting to catch up
YOUR MOTHER USED TO BE CATCH UP ON DRINKING AT THE WORK TIME BUT THE POINT IS THE FACT THAT SHE WORKED AT SEMEN BANK *IN VIDEO GAME(
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

A "female blackpiller", whatever the fuck that is, creates an epic CIA plot to get her "minions" to befriend important/core members in the incel scene, make them change their minds, deradicalize them and encourage conflict in the group. Additionally promotes AI gf applications to do the same and basically tame incels. Especially the AI part reads kind of like a female supremacy fetish fanfiction so I don't know if the whole thing is a troll but here you go.

It seems like I'm too low IQ to embed the TikTok properly or something else went wrong so click on the link go to https://www.tiktok.com/@seducenaire to find the video. I'm too low postcount to be able to post screenshots.

I already did what they dream of, I should make a post about it jfl

or..maybe women should idk....date an incel?

she's behind the outages?

Incels are already tamed. Some are even too tamed. Look at reddit.

Women would rather do some crazy ass lex luthor diabolical scheme than just simply date an incel :feelskek:

Not like it would work anyway if you're smart you stay away from reddit, discord, and 4chan you won't find anything good there.

Foids always infiltrate male groups & spaces in order to push gynocentrism & anti male shit. The blackpill community is no different in this regard. That's why this forum should NEVER cuck on the issue of not allowing cunts to join.