Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Female language summed up here

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Creepy = ugly.

Personality = Positive traits assigned to already good looking males (halo effect)

Women sense your misogynistic views = She thinks that you have them because of your ugly looks.

Confidence = Good looking Chads who have good body language and projection.

Too Nice I broke up with him = The guy was a white knight loser and a pushover.

Smile more and look friendly = Only works for average looking guys to Chads. Ugly guys who do this will creep them the fuck out like usual.

He has a great sense of humor = BullSH*T, Chad makes an unfunny joke, and everyone laughs. It's more like "hahahah fuck me now".

Offended he asked me out = Girl is offended that an ugly guy thought she was on his looks level, which is perceived as an insult to the girl.

Last edited:
Just approach Stacy if your low inhib doesn't matter if u get rejected it will take a hilarious toll on her ego atleast for the night

Spot on but don't forget to
online harassment: when you say mean things to her on the internet

When a woman gives you advice, it is not what is best for you at this moment in time.. it is what is best for her for that moment in time.. "how can I look better to society and look more attractive to Chad?"

Rape= the guy surprise-fucking (not even that, fuck, even groping is rape nowadays) me doesn't possess the perfect facial bone structure of a Chad.

“I dated a short guy once”

This is virtue signaling. It’s like when a white person makes an offensive racial remark, but back pedals and says “hey I got <insert ethnic protected class> friends, it’s all good.” Pay attention to who they are with now. It is likely a tall guy. They’re probably engaged or married. The short guy fling was likely during a time of desperation. A practice or placeholder bf, if you will.

“I dated a short guy once”

This is virtue signaling. It’s like when a white person makes an offensive racial remark, but back pedals and says “hey I got <insert ethnic protected class> friends, it’s all good.” Pay attention to who they are with now. It is likely a tall guy. They’re probably engaged or married. The short guy fling was likely during a time of desperation. A practice or placeholder bf, if you will.

Legit. "i love short guys, BTW MY BOYFRIEND IS 6'4 TEEHEE"

Spot on but don't forget to
online harassment: when you say mean things diss out black pilled facts to her on the internet
FTFY

Confidence is insisted on because it results in people being numb to the real dynamics that attract women. IT's basically a diversionary mechanism that is used (with its positive overtones) to distract, and to give false vibes/ nuances of people valuing positivity/ happiness of spirit. Not domination hierarchy tools. It's a predication of prevarication.

Also, arrogant. Arrogant is a word use when a person is full of confidence. But women need to flip the description of the phenomena.
All women do is turn a trait, and instead of evaluating it based on its inherent esteem, they flip the description of the phenomena. Only to better serve their current agenda. Yes, women are so low that they purposefully amplify their perceptions to meet their agenda. They cannot afford to be without the advantage of analyzing impartially. They're mazemakers. They need to ensure that whatever labels they have will align people in accordance with their categorization/ compartmentalization system. And expect men to contextually get it. To grasp it. The autists won't, and hence they will be cast down and made examples of in our new feminist civilization.

The canopy of active moving scenarios/ obvious visible things are ruled by men and it always has been. Women need to be low/ jaded/ manipulative/ everything precalculated. YOu cannot really honestly hope to expect your aims with women to work withouttheir super vvigilant consent. And that takes meeting a checklist. There is no snap attraction. It's about meeting a checklist.

Female language summed up here extended
He just wasn't my type: like hell i would ever date that ugly subhuman

Im sure you'll find a girl: dont even think about asking me out go away

It's not you it's me: it's not you it's just I've found a new chad with a bigger dick

I love you: i love your penis

You're unfuckable deal with it: GO ER! GO ER! GO ER! GO ER! GO ER! GO ER! GO ER! GO ER! GO ER! GO ER!

Being raped is the worst things that can happen to a women: PLEASE CHADS,TYRONES,CHANGS GANG RAPE ME RIGHT NOW

Penis size doesn't matter: Penis size does matter
can anyone think of more

It's not you it's me: it's not you it's just I've found a new chad with a bigger dick

You're unfuckable deal with it: GO ER! GO ER! GO ER! GO ER! GO ER! GO ER! GO ER! GO ER! GO ER! GO ER!

Being raped is the worst things that can happen to a women: PLEASE CHADS,TYRONES,CHANGS GANG RAPE ME RIGHT NOW

can anyone think of more

Nice ones I forgot to add them.

Just approach Stacy if your low inhib doesn't matter if u get rejected it will take a hilarious toll on her ego atleast for the night

can anyone think of more

Femoid Language ultra extended

Maybe some day: No, I pity you/need an orbiter.

Weirdo: You're ugly and true to yourself, die.

I'm sorry: I'm not sorry, you're just pussy and will take this since you're not used to a woman changing after fucking you up.

He's so mysterious: I bet he has a giant cock.

I got raped: Chad pump and dumped me and I'm going to get revenge.

I don't like you like that: No girls like you like that, if one girl doesn't like you it can easily be applied to the rest.

Last edited: