Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Female language summed up here - Part 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Screen Shot 2018 05 31 at 93446 AM

Part 1 here https://incels.is/threads/female-language-summed-up-here.47811/

He just wasn't my type:

Reality: Lmfao like hell would i ever date that subhuman.

I judge a man by his character and kindness:

Reality: I judge a man by his bone structure and subconsciously decide in seconds if he's fuckable or genetic trash.

I don't find you attractive, BUT I'm sure you're attractive to someone out there, there's someone for everybody:

Reality: Lay down and rot in tears.

I have race preferences:

Reality: I REQUIRE him to be (either indian, asian, black, white, insert race here). For real though, men are much more forgiving of women's race than vice versa. Unfair as hell.

He was charming and I felt that "spark":

Reality: Most of the so called "spark" or "chemistry" is based on physical looks. Just imagine if blackops2cel did that instead?

I like funny guys who make me laugh:

Reality: Everything Chad says is "funny", thus giving the illusion that "funny" guys are attractive. In reality, they'll be laughing AT you, not WITH you.

Sexual harassment:

Reality: Ugly guys tries to pull off "confidence" and is "outgoing" like an attractive Chad would, but fails (we all know the reason why. Read first word.)

I dated a short 5'4 guy once, not all women go for the tall guy who is 6'4 jock:

Reality: Btw my boyfriend is 6'2 TEEHEE.

I think women..from what i see on twitter..are pretty blackpilled. These whores just directly say what they like and dont like no shame whatsoever.

Its fucking over for men in the west :lul:

Most Sui inducing one is funny guys

Stop I’m gonna rope