Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female killed by her boyfriend

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
tumblr_ou2eeqCPC91wwurhyo2_1280.jpg

That wouldn't have happened if she went for a nice guy instead of a bad boy.

Another roastie died by her own stupidity, life fuel.

Laugh out loud

Excellent life fuel. Femails ask for this, therefore, they deserve it. I am happy for pain that is self caused.

She cheated on Chadlite with Chad.

Probably had a wonderful personality

If there's video, I will drain my balls repeatedly.

They look young. I bet she had just bought her first tickets for the old cawk carousel and he didn't take too kindly to it. It's a shame, I mean he was the bad boy of the class, but who would figure he'd do something like this?! Dumb roasties.

I'm actually pretty sad for her family and friends losing someone important to them.

I don't wish death upon anyone; especially the people whom I may have a problem with...

I'd rather see more black pill threads than death or life-fuel (pertaining to death or getting major deliberating injuries) threads.

Its always better to let go and move on.

You can block people. I blocked that guy with acid attack victims in his avatar / sig. Fuck that bullshit. But this, this makes me think I'm a necrophiliac HAHA TFW she's dead but you're still checking her out. She shouldn't have gone after bad boy Chad!

knajjd said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I'm actually pretty sad for her family and friends losing someone important to them.
I don't wish death upon anyone; especially the people whom I may have a problem with...
I'd rather see more black pill threads than death or life-fuel (pertaining to death or getting major deliberating injuries) threads.
Its always better to let go and move on.
you are a cuckold if you can feel sad about anything bad happening to people that hate you. all females are the same, all of them hate you and you will NEVER be able to change their mind about you. every single one deserves a agonizingly drawn out death.
That'd be easy to say that for any strangers, you don't know out there, but how would it be as if its your family members that's in danger?

bet you he'll get tons of love letters.

torujo said:
Got anymore info on this story?  It looks staged.  If not, fuck her.  This is what happens when you whores chase bad boy cock.

You forgot life fuel tag

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
You forgot life fuel tag

The rule is: Gore has to be tagged as NSFW.

"women can sense your misogyny"
guess she couldn't sense his