Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female judge yells at, fines 72 year old male cancer patient for overgrown lawn : "if I could give jail time I would"

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Video:

View: https://twitter.com/59dallas/status/1481227341401628672?s=21

Article: https://nypost.com/2022/01/13/judge-fines-cancer-patient-72-too-weak-to-mow-lawn/

A hardline judge has fined and ridiculed a 72-year-old Michigan man with lymphoma, ruling that he “should be ashamed” of being too weak to mow his overgrown lawn.

Burhan Chowdhury of Hamtramck, a community about six miles north of Detroit, admittedly fell behind in yard maintenance after he was diagnosed with cancer of the lymph nodes in 2019. His overgrown property prompted local officials to subpoena Chowdhury.

“You should be ashamed of yourself,” says Krot, in a video shared Jan. 12 on social media, and viewed more than 37,500 times as of Thursday morning. “If I could give you jail time on this, I would.” “You’ve got to get that cleaned up. That is totally inappropriate,” she continues after ordering he pay a $100 fine for the eyesore. Chowdhury’s son, Shibbir, 33, was also present, and spoke on behalf of his father when he told Krot that cancer treatments had left his dad very weak — and prevented him from mowing the lawn lately.

Last edited:
This is why I’ll never buy a house in a neighborhood. The city and neighbors constantly bitch at you telling you what you can and can’t do on your property

That judge has too much power, imagine sending someone to prison because they're too weak to clean their yard.

That judge has too much power, imagine sending someone to prison because they're too weak to clean their yard.
She wants to send him to jail because he's a man. you believe she'd treat a foid the same way ?

This is why I’ll never buy a house in a neighborhood. The city and neighbors constantly bitch at you telling you what you can and can’t do on your property
Yup. Don't get me started on HOAs. They're just as bad as the mafia and use their same tactics.

Yup. Don't get me started on HOAs. They're just as bad as the mafia and use their same tactics.
I want to move to an hoa because I need more government in my life!

we have to Varg Vikernes maxx and live in french wilderness with trad wife :feelsohh:

Video:

View: https://twitter.com/59dallas/status/1481227341401628672?s=21

Article: https://nypost.com/2022/01/13/judge-fines-cancer-patient-72-too-weak-to-mow-lawn/

A hardline judge has fined and ridiculed a 72-year-old Michigan man with lymphoma, ruling that he “should be ashamed” of being too weak to mow his overgrown lawn.

Burhan Chowdhury of Hamtramck, a community about six miles north of Detroit, admittedly fell behind in yard maintenance after he was diagnosed with cancer of the lymph nodes in 2019. His overgrown property prompted local officials to subpoena Chowdhury.

“You should be ashamed of yourself,” says Krot, in a video shared Jan. 12 on social media, and viewed more than 37,500 times as of Thursday morning. “If I could give you jail time on this, I would.” “You’ve got to get that cleaned up. That is totally inappropriate,” she continues after ordering he pay a $100 fine for the eyesore. Chowdhury’s son, Shibbir, 33, was also present, and spoke on behalf of his father when he told Krot that cancer treatments had left his dad very weak — and prevented him from mowing the lawn lately.

View attachment 562542

female judges are such a joke

Kill all the government officials in real life, soon

If I had lymphoma at 72 I would be seething that I hadn’t died yet. The only thing keeping me from roping is I haven’t developed any sort of painful health issues. As soon as I do that’s it for me

absolutely fucking evil. foids have no hearts. she is apoplectic over virtually nothing! how can this bitch have so much power to abuse. if this happened to a black man detroit would be burning.

lifefuel she had to apologize. she’s still a judge though

She should be fined for being a fat, ugly cookie monster.

Obesity is a crime.

I never buy anything from a female. It's my rule.

I never work for one.

If she had it in her power, she would sentence him to death for an overgrown lawn lol

Le empathetique genderino

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back