Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female intelligence

dang, mang, dang, I thought shortcel oppression was imaginary and it's actually about our personaliteehees
now it's about males supposedly forcing foids to discriminate them for whatever reason

of course it makes more sense that men are secretly in power and in some great conspiracy to make lives harder for themselves, despite life being one big carousel ride for foids and a struggle for males who are forced to maintain this system which caters to foids
foids always pulled strings behind the scenes, even powerful monarchs were simps who started wars and killed their own citizens to appeal to m'lady
"patriarchy" is a schizo fantasy, take your pills

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/k154sh/

Just be born in 19th century theory :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: nothing have changed since
dang, mang, dang, I thought shortcel oppression was imaginary and it's actually about our personaliteehees

now it's about males supposedly forcing foids to discriminate them for whatever reason

of course it makes more sense that men are secretly in power and in some great conspiracy to make lives harder for themselves, despite life being one big carousel ride for foids and a struggle for males who are forced to maintain this system which caters to foids

foids always pulled strings behind the scenes, even powerful monarchs were simps who started wars and killed their own citizens to appeal to m'lady

"patriarchy" is a schizo fantasy, take your pills

View:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/k154sh/

Never even knew about this masculinsation of women who go after shorter men, but I'm guessing this only applies to women who go after men who are shorter than them, not 5"3 midgets who crave after 6"+ Chad.
It's bullshit made up nonsense, I've never heard of it either. It's an excuse to hide females wanting top percentile height moggers as being their own preference.

Imagine thinking IT have the collective IQ greater than that of a common kitchen sponge.

We really haven't lived in a world where woman are literally deemed socially more-acceptable than men. I feel like this is going to equalize somehow in a very explosive way. Social justice will be deemed reprehensible as it should be.

couldnt care less about a woman's view on anything tbh.