Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female "insecurity"

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Capture

*Giggles*.

"I know this is like a bad photo, but i don't care. I'm like so insecure about my midriff. Posting this picture for thousands online to see in a dollar store whore outfit will definitely help me get over that "insecurity"

TEE HEE

She needs to be jailed
full

She needs to be jailed
full
Either acid to the face or a brutal raping.

This is someones daughter. JFL if you're not thinking of aborting a potential daughter in 2020.

EM43QdxWkAEC1eZ

women have such fragile egos that they can receive hundreds of comments from simps and orbiters telling them how beautiful they are but the only thing that leaves an impact on their mind are the 1 or 2 mean comments that nag in their head

women have such fragile egos that they can receive hundreds of comments from simps and orbiters telling them how beautiful they are but the only thing that leaves an impact on their mind are the 1 or 2 mean comments that nag in their head
WHY ARENT THEY WORSHIPPING ME!

How based would be a society without looks oreinted social media, and that revoked women's rights.

Oh god wish I had a twitter account just so I can comment "ew"

I actually want to create an account on there just to tell her how much of a deformed subhuman she looks like and to kill herself

How insecure would you be if you had never been turned down by a sub 6/10, had those of the opposite gender pursue you during every month of your life and got waves of compliments whenever you sent a mass mail to a few hundred orbiters on tinder?

I have never been pursued except by prostitutes and married 30+ women with kids. It's essentially illegal for men and men like me in particular to try to flirt with women in my country of residence. Men do it subtly and creepily because it would be illegal to cold approach and do it more direct. The southern half of Sweden is another first world prison of men.