Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Female incels open subreddit

PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

Boring retard
★★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/Trufemcels/

JUST BE FEMALE THEORY DESTROYED
I'm baffled here tbh. Everything i believed to be true is wrong. Females can be incels too apparently.
I'm leaving this forum to discuss the latest soylent flavour with inceltears.

Troll subreddit i guess

lol why don't they just fuck us?

Tell them to get a tinder :<

"Femcels", this is one of the biggest fucking jokes I have heard in my life. It's either a bunch of LARPers, trolls, or landwhales who are impatient Chad hasn't fucked them yet (he will).
I wonder if IT will make fun of them, or let them go because they're foids.

"Femcels", this is one of the biggest fucking jokes I have heard in my life. It's either a bunch of LARPers, trolls, or landwhales who are impatient Chad hasn't fucked them yet (he will).
let them go of course. i looked at it and they're probably incel tears. its also proves once again that women have no originality.

it´s been proven over and over and over and over again that all a women needs to do nomatter what she looks like is to open a Tinder profile and she can choose between 2-300 different boyfriends after a week of swiping.

Getting a looksmatched or above boyfriend for women is literally easier than ordering a pizza online.

There's been one for a long time.

Females copy literally everything men do.

its a troll reddit

this subreddit is a troll for provoking us or just a bunch of hypocrites scums

females can't be incel, they have makeup lies to boost appearance 3-5 points

females date up, males date down, you have to be better than her (Better looking or status/money) for a chance at fertilizing her eggs

T9mfUkD

zqjsC.png

zq4q7.jpeg

6vvDVm.png

Every thread is about chad don't fucking them. Every "mogged" girl can get a dick way above their looksmatch. Fucking trolls think it is funny.

its a troll reddit

this subreddit is a troll for provoking us or just a bunch of hypocrites scums

theres a lot of posts with comments. its definitely a troll but wtf. how much work are they going to put into trolling?

Every thread is about chad don't fucking them. Every "mogged" girl can get a dick way above their looksmatch. Fucking trolls think it is funny.

It's not even a good troll though because they don't have even one good study to back up what they're trying to say.

Wow, look at the guest numbers boyos. Seems like this thread is pretty popular with the userbase of a certain subreddit

For a moment I thought it read female incels open subreddit :lul::kys:

Can they at least be original with their language? It's the least they can do lmao

volfemcels unless down to get t-bagged
i haven't showered in months

Of course we won't pick on them, they are women the oppressed gender. What's wrong with you? Whatever I'll go back and finish my soylent.

EDIT: Thanks for the upd00ts

It that a joke subreddit or something ?

I've browsed through this subreddit before and I came to the conclusion that they are mocking incels by copying our quotes and using them to represent their gender. It's like they live in an opposite world.

Not going to lie this was funny !!!

It's like taking a glimpse into some bizarro world- it's so mirrored so good it's unreal.
1/10 if real
8/10 if troll

>female incel
0fc

It's nothing but guys on there. Larping as foids.

Now I know a guy made this LOL no female is this funny !!!

LITERALLY A SPIT TO THE FACE OF INCELS THIS IS A COVER UP MADE BY CUCKTEARS TO TORTURE US THERE IS NO SUCK THING AS A FEMCEL

LITERALLY A SPIT TO THE FACE OF INCELS THIS IS A COVER UP MADE BY CUCKTEARS TO TORTURE US
If you allow yourself to be """tortured""" by these subhumans you're a cuck tbh tbh. Sorry.

IT probably set it up in the first place.

What a fucking joke. I can’t with this fucking shit omg. We should raid the fucking shit out of them, who’s with me?

First thing those cunts do is talk shit about us. What a fucking joke.

Lol at people taking this sub so seriously. It was kekfuel for me tbh

Clearly trolling. If any of those sluts were really interested in ending their inceldom they could just create an account here and PM any of us.

I thought there was a legit femcel community called r/ThePinkPill or something. It had waaay fewer users and zero memes. They did used the term "moids" instead of "foids" though, kek. That sub is set to private now though. I only visited it once and now can't be sure if I'm remembering the name correctly.

Edit: Also, I realize even the ugliest femcel = volcel, I only mean "legit" in the sense that the sub wasn't created as an intentional troll

They're mocking us
Landwhales could be fucking with Chads, but choose to mock virgins online, they have beautiful lives, indeed.
I thought there was a legit femcel community called r/ThePinkPill or something. It had waaay fewer users and zero memes. They did used the term "moids" instead of "foids" though, kek. That sub is set to private now though. I only visited it once and now can't be sure if I'm remembering the name correctly.

Edit: Also, I realize even the ugliest femcel = volcel, I only mean "legit" in the sense that the sub wasn't created as an intentional troll
Can't find that sub, but found a meme:
C_gj20JKhCd1MRRYJjOd44jqg5uniA-XdELcYtMxo9Q.png

Last edited:

i delved

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back