Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female hypergamy in action

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
117353881 326975875329001 957937409269404384 n

Death to all who let this shit be reality.

looksmatch tbh

looksmatch tbh
Greycen moment. She looks like a fucking golem, hambeast, pig, 4/10 at best. He is above average and tall, 6/10 at least, but I'd say 7/10 especailly if he would lose a little bit of weight.

Greycen moment. She looks like a fucking golem, hambeast, pig, 4/10 at best. He is above average and tall, 6/10 at least, but I'd say 7/10 especailly if he would lose a little bit of weight.
Shes like 2 or 3/10, the dude is 5 at best. Still mogs her hard

The only reason she has her SMV raised is due to blonde hair blue eyes halo. Hi I would go for an uglier foid if she had those rare genes just because it would increase the value or my offspring

The only reason she has her SMV raised is due to blonde hair blue eyes halo. Hi I would go for an uglier foid if she had those rare genes just because it would increase the value or my offspring
Not really, pic is from a country with high density of blonde/blue eyed people. Don't think everything ends on CUCKmerica.
She is a 3 at best and he is a 5-6, how?
He wanted to feel special by being a reality denying contrarian. Typical NPC trait.

Not really, pic is from a country with high density of blonde/blue eyed people. Don't think everything ends on CUCKmerica.

This guy has black eyes tho he probably wants His offspring to have at least light brown eyes

Normally he could easily find a better looking blonde/blue eyes.

Not in 2020 :cryfeels: maybe in the 90s up to pre 2015
Either way, he is a stupid cuck for stooping this low, a 6/10 going for 3/10? I mog her and I wouldn't settle for that hambeast straight out of star wars.

Either way, he is a stupid cuck for stooping this low, a 6/10 going for 3/10? I mog her and I wouldn't settle for that hambeast straight out of star wars.
Maybe he’s just pumping and dumping

Maybe he’s just pumping and dumping
Still a stupid cuck for doing it with this foid. And since he makes photos with the foid for social media, I doubt that it's only a pump-n-dump situation. Also this picture had info that they were together for a year.

Guy could be a high tier normie if he gymmaxxed, the girl is incel tier but obviously there is no such thing as femcel.

This is why GrAYcels shouldn't have rights
Brutal af.

"I rotted more than you on an internet site i should know better about women" :feelshaha:
Nice goalpost moving. Everyone agreed here with me you absolute mental nobody. You starting to sound like a bluepiller too TBH, implying you know more about foids, implying that with this "knowledge", this foid is lookmatched with this man etc. Go back to reddit, greyscum.

pic isnt enough to really get good look but he appears to better her not by much

Nice goalpost moving. Everyone agreed here with me you absolute mental nobody. You starting to sound like a bluepiller too TBH, implying you know more about foids, implying that with this "knowledge", this foid is lookmatched with this man etc. Go back to reddit, greyscum.
If this dude's a 6 with his non existing jaw, prey eyes and feminine lips i am literally Chadlite (except height)

If this dude's a 6 with his non existing jaw, prey eyes and feminine lips i am literally Chadlite (except height)
If she is a 5/10 like him according to you with her pig nose, fat face, massive lower third, ugly close set eyes, then ALL WAHMEN ARE BYOOTIFUL. Also you don't even know what prey eyes are you absolute mental zero, lurk more faggot. And he would gain his jaw back if he lost just 5 kilograms of weight. 6/10, possible 7/10 if gymmaxxed. You are a coper or a fakecel, either way, use rope.

If she is a 5/10 like him according to you with her pig nose, fat face, massive lower third, ugly close set eyes, then ALL WAHMEN ARE BYOOTIFUL. Also you don't even know what prey eyes are you absolute mental zero, lurk more faggot.
no i didn't say she is a 5 , i said he isn't. Fucking low IQ tbh

no i didn't say she is a 5 , i said he isn't. Fucking low IQ tbh
You said THEY ARE LOOKSMATCH, which is retarded. Get your head blown out by a nigger. To try and explain to you how dumb you are is in vain, you are too dumb to even understand it.

if he lost 10 more pounds he would mog her to oblivion tbh.

if he lost 10 more pounds he would mog her to oblivion tbh.
Yes he would, he already mogs her clearly, but if he lost weight, his skull bones would show up, he has good eye area, great hairline, chadlite cheekbones, he could be 7/10 if lost fat and got good muscular physique.

You said THEY ARE LOOKSMATCH, which is retarded. Get your head blown out by a nigger. To try and explain to you how dumb you are is in vain, you are too dumb to even understand it.
Edgy aren't you ? With Eric Harris's shirt as an AVI and telling me to get blown out by a nigger. All that because i said a dude and a foid on a pic are equally ugly ? IT tier reaction tbh :feelshaha:

Edgy aren't you ? With Eric Harris's shirt as an AVI and telling me to get blown out by a nigger. All that because i said a dude and a foid on a pic are equally ugly ? IT tier reaction tbh :feelshaha:
>Instant ad personam because I lost on all other levels and got my ass handed to me by someone with actual arguments who is agreed by majority.

Deserved block.

Her looksmatch is literally truecel

She could have dated me but instead she chose normie