Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

female hypergamy doesn't just apply to social status, it also extends to looks

D

Daincel

Banned
-
This is one thing I've really come to learn over the years. If you are at least 2 or 3 points above someone on the physical attractiveness scale, they will feel a visceral lust towards you. This is why I really feel bad for incels in the lower deciles, cause even if you're a 3 or 4 let's say, you can only experience those types of feelings from a 1 or 2, which is obviously useless cause who gives a fuck about bottom tier foids, let's be honest.

I'm probably a high-tier normie strictly looks-wise (I'm white and my facial aesthetics are pretty strong, a nosejob might even ascend me to a chadlite face but I am lacking in height at just 5'8" and I'm lazy and undisciplined when it comes to gymmaxxing, although apparently that last point doesn't matter much according to you guys). Anyway I notice that when I have hooked up with low-tier normie girls (I know it's nothing to brag about), they give me this look as if they're starring into the eyes of a young Brad Pitt, when obviously I am not at that level. Everything is relative.

I linked up with this one low-average foid who had a boyfriend and she gave me that exact look I described right before we started making out. She did not give a fuck about anything but my looks. She even revealed this by saying "I like you but our conversations are really boring". Then she started posting stories of her and her boyfriend on Snapchat and he's super overweight with a very incelish face. She must have felt strong excitement from going from a guy who views her as out of his league to going to a guy who she views is out of her league.

This is why (from my experience), the average Chad is usually seen with Stacylites or even high-tier normie girls as opposed to true Stacys. A true Stacy would want something more than just a regular Chad. The regular Chad would have to ascend to "Chad plus". Chad plus fame. Chad plus wealth. Chad plus a guest feature on the new Dua Lipa song where he's rapping the second verse. You get the point. Plus I also think that Chads enjoy the level of power they have over normie girls to a certain extent. A Chad is like a God to a regular normie girl as opposed to a Stacy who is more on his level looks-wise and thus is not as awestruck and impressed with him instinctively. Just my thoughts.

Joined Oct 28, 2021
Posts 1
Online 1h 24m

Posted this in the wrong section, my bad. Please delete