Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female humor

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
wvfrl0fyqi861.jpg

:feelsgah::blackpill:

HAHAHAHHAhahHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAhA

(i have acne)

hahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahah

*foid humor. That's not to be confused for soy humor (although now that I think about it they're the same thing)

she spitting facts though

Based joke considering she is a cumdumpster herself

Is this foid famous?

blackpill deniers are reality deniers

Foids wouldn’t know humor if it bit em on their coomstained asses

Lmao — honestly what irritates me most about women is their dishonesty (even with themselves it seems like). They’re actual motives VS their stated motives don’t line up at all oftentimes.
Foids wouldn’t know humor if it bit em on their coomstained asses
Female comedians seem to always be giga-feminists who shoe-horn in propaganda/their laughable bias into their stand ups and/or the classic “muh vagina” jokes. Seriously I can’t get through their stand ups on Netflix, the cringe is real. It’s like they’re (often incorrect) observations start and end with sex/as though they don’t know anything else (and again what they think they know is often super biased and one sided if not outright wrong).

For all the political/feminist comedians out there if you flipped their script around/if it were men making such comments about they’d be lampooned.

Same shit as how Reddit for example bans all the manosphere subs while allowing all the feminist circlejerk ones/femaledatingstrategy, etc.

Really makes you start to think about that old quote of “To find who has the power in society consider who you aren’t allowed to criticize”.

Last edited:
Rare case of based and blackpilled foid comedian?

Haha so funny haha lmao

That is so hilarious hahahahahahahahah

Female comedians seem to always be giga-feminists who shoe-horn in propaganda/their laughable bias into their stand ups and/or the classic “muh vagina” jokes. Seriously I can’t get through their stand ups on Netflix, the cringe is real. It’s like they’re (often incorrect) observations start and end with sex/as though they don’t know anything else (and again what they think they know is often super biased and one sided if not outright wrong).

For all the political/feminist comedians out there if you flipped their script around/if it were men making such comments about they’d be lampooned.

Same shit as how Reddit for example bans all the manosphere subs while allowing all the feminist circlejerk ones/femaledatingstrategy, etc.

Really makes you start to think about that old quote of “To find who has the power in society consider who you aren’t allowed to criticize”.
Yeah it's 50% "jokes" about what a slut they are and 50% about their periods.

she spitting facts though
that's often how a lot of good humor works
TBH the OP is rare example of foid actually being funny
because she's pointing out female hypocrisy and fakeness
Yeah it's 50% "jokes" about what a slut they are and 50% about their periods.
OP example is neither, it's actually high-IQ, wish all foid comedians said stuff like this

All women's humor is about women being chadsexual

Please post more foid humor OP i almost choked on my laughter hopefully next time i will literally die from laughter