Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female hobbies

G

Guest2

I will pay you all £2.63 in my bank account if you find a girl 16-25 her hobbies and she DOESN'T mention one of the following:
Netflix
Pets
Social media
"Going out with friends"
Weed
"Travelling [through miles of Chad dick]"
Makeup
Just chillin lol
Sleeping OH my GAWWD

Twitch thothing?/fake into anime and games/
Can i get ur money now
:feelstrash: :feelsautistic:

£2.63
sorry not worth

sucking chad cock is foid hobby

chads&shopping&stupid TV series

I will pay you all £2.63 in my bank account if you find a girl 16-25 her hobbies and she DOESN'T mention one of the following:
Netflix
Pets
Social media
"Going out with friends"
Weed
"Travelling [through miles of Chad dick]"
Makeup
Just chillin lol
Sleeping OH my GAWWD
Big Oooff

Foids' main hobbies here:
Cock carrousel (this includes travelling and (((Erasmus))) )
TV series
Eating sushi
Whoring at disco

they all do them so its impossible to find

Shopping with other peoples money

You can add shopping and checking their phone every 2 minutes to the list.

Yeah, I was probably being kind tbh. In fact this thread reminded me of this one I made a while ago. JFL at the utter predictability of their behaviour.

https://incels.is/threads/npc-girls.108799/
today i heard my brother talking with his gf and her friend and trust me new generation which is coming is just fucking retarded, RETARDED. they were laughing like idiots from nothing, my brother despite being a chad is behaving like cuck and whenever he is saying something and his foid ask him if he has problem with something he just shut up lol also they asked me to rate her 13 yo friend, i didnt want to be harsh coz she was strong 3.5/10 so i just told im not pedo and left this discussion coz i was about to get a cancer.

sorry for my english, its not the best

today i heard my brother talking with his gf and her friend and trust me new generation which is coming is just fucking retarded, RETARDED. they were laughing like idiots from nothing, my brother despite being a chad is behaving like cuck and whenever he is saying something and his foid ask him if he has problem with something he just shut up lol also they asked me to rate her 13 yo friend, i didnt want to be harsh coz she was strong 3.5/10 so i just told im not pedo and left this discussion coz i was about to get a cancer.

sorry for my english, its not the best
Having a Chad brother must be suifuel tbh.

Having a Chad brother must be suifuel tbh.
well he just mogs me by 1.5 point i guess facially
but also im loosing mostly by my twink body (171.5 and 42kg) and disability