Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female harasses old man: "would you take me on a date?"

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
"Would you smash?"

"How to catch a creep."

Heartless bitch. That man is old, probably a grandfather by now. Seems like a nice person to me. He even compliments her. The bitch asks whether he'd take her on a date or not planning on exposing him for being a "creep" in case he says yes.

Are these women out of their minds?

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/ejIlV0TDXHw?feature=share

he should have given hER some beatings

She's is just preparing her future career as an Oldje.com actress.

The old dude was nice. If it was me I would have told her to fuck off.

What a nasty bitch

Don't they have any shame at all?

Btw. Why do foids often do that shit where they stick out their tongue? It's fucking disgusting and irritating.

Last edited:
society says its ok for women to do this to men but if a man did the same to a woman, harassing etc there would be an outage

GOD i wish i was him. Even if i were a few years from dementia, at least she would have talked to me:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
society says its ok for women to do this to men but if a man did the same to a woman, harassing etc there would be an outage
Idk. I do it occasionally and it works out most of the time

What a nasty bitch

Don't they have any shame at all?

Btw. Why do foids often do that shit where they stick out their tongue? It's fucking disgusting and irritating.
It's to signal that they're whores, as if we were too stupid to tell from the start.

Idk. I do it occasionally and it works out most of the time
Chads.is strikes again

She's hot.

I wish she was my girlfriend.

hope she gets raped by blacks tbh