Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Female had sex with 30 men being at 17

Do people on here truly believe these reddit LARPs? Not one shred of photo or video evidence. Just a lot of bullshit text fishing for karma
This tbh. I routinely go on to subreddits like /r/rape and make up hot rape stories on purpose to muddy the waters. Fuck reddit and fuck the people that use reddit

I'm surprised people are calling her out in the comments, even so they probably think 4-5 partners is acceptable because of how low IQ normies are. Fact is once a woman loses her virginity from a pump and dump and not a life long Marriage partner it will always be over.

Note " i feel unconfortable" they know that , they know being whore it's a Shame , they know that are wrong thats why she felt unconfortable

Holes being whores, once again.

You can probably find a 15 year old foid with a higher count too.

tell me about it. my uni is 60% femoids and they are all 7+. like legit 90% of them are all so fucking hot. got a date with a hard 4 (basically a 2 at my uni) tried to put my arm around her and she freaked out screaming no touching... realized i was just being used for CS help and free food. Look of disgust in her eyes. fuck... I thought I was about to ascend lmao. I bet you she is fucking some chad on the side rn. Every party I have been able to get into. Good fem to male ratio. only like a small percentage of guys get the attention. the rest of us just fuck around.
Potent vanfuel.

JFL at the comments "Nobody wants to find out they're dating the town bike"

What about this one cucktears? "Oh but she's just a little child she needs protecting" :soy: lmao at all coping faggot who say shit like this.
AAAAA DIS IZ Y U INKEL!!!!!!!!111 :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
JFL at the comments "Nobody wants to find out they're dating the town bike"

What about this one cucktears? "Oh but she's just a little child she needs protecting" :soy: lmao at all coping faggot who say shit like this.
AAAAA DIS IZ Y U INKEL!!!!!!!!111 :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

The Woman is immunized against all dangers: one may call her manipulative, a parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But call her a slut and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

"Only" 30, I thought it was the norm in Western "Culture" nowadays, before 18, for foids at least. In era of "sexually-liberalization", even teenagers can change their sex against the will of their parents, as young as 11.

Its funny when women use terms like body count, slay count, getting laid etc.

If you are selling jewellery you don't brag about how you gave away a 2 carat diamond for free.
High IQ

Yeah I was looking for the interview where she said she fucked 86 men her senior year of high school but I couldn't find it lol. I think it was deleted. She was gonna say she fucked a lot of 8th grade but she stopped herself lol. Super Thot.

She's hot.

The only way to clean out that cum stained klunge of a hole is through a Bangalore Torpedo being shoved up it and detonated. Silly fucking sow.

uhmm?? her body her choice
she's not a slut guyz!!!1!!1!
down with slut-shaming! :soy::soy::soy: