Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL female gets diarrhea poured over her

Shit, thats based as shit

B A S E D
A
S
E

D

Probably the most based man on earth

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Suddenly a man randomly pulled her out of the car, dragged her out to the middle of the street, and dumped a bucket of faeces on her head, Van Tassel said and public records confirm.

"It was diarrhoea. Hot liquid. I was soaked, and it was coming off my eyelashes and into my eyes," Van Tassel said.

"Paramedics who came to treat me said there was so much of it on me, that it looked like the man was saving it up for a month."

"It's so traumatic. The PTSD that I'm dealing with is beyond anything that I've ever felt," Van Tassel said.

"There needs to be some kind of help for the victims of these crimes."

Last edited:
She used herself as chad's toilet so she got treated like a toilet :feelskek: :feelskek:

"It's so traumatic. The PTSD that I'm dealing with is beyond anything that I've ever felt," Van Tassel said.

"There needs to be some kind of help for the victims of these crimes."

And in two sentences she removes every possible sympathy one could have felt for her.

Feeling bad about some uncomfortable event is not the same as having an actual trauma. She is acting like the guy threw acid on her face, or murdered her children or something.

And in two sentences she removes every possible sympathy one could have felt for her.

Feeling bad about some uncomfortable event is not the same as having an actual trauma. She is acting like the guy threw acid on her face, or murdered her children or something.
Why would you feel bad for a random roastie

If it was chads diarrhea she would gobble it up in the middle of the street and then ask for seconds

Oliver twist david lean 0

That would give him milder punishment than patting her breasts.

I would 100.000 times prefer that someone touched my body, be it on the butt, chest, dick, whatever, even if it were a gay man doing so, than having a bucket of diarrhea poured over me.

That's a kinda shitty thing to do tbh.

He's alive

Attachments

• AN44390812Pic-shows-Elliot.jpg
    AN44390812Pic-shows-Elliot.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 5
Based And Poopilled.

Last edited:
:feelskek: This is a good idea insted of ER go DB (Diarrhea Bucket)

lol reminds me of what happened to Marcus Calpurnius Bibulus

Thats how they say hello in San Francisco. Checkmate liberals :feelsthink::feelskek: