Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Female genital mutilation (Islamic version of TFD)

pedrolopezwasright

pedrolopezwasright

Veteran
★★
I think there is actually a hope for a TFD

@Moroccancel2-

I think there is actually a hope for a TFD
I'm all in for TFD ONCE the China sexbot wives are ready to ship worldwide, until then I'm not sure.
Total Foid Enslave? sounds better

I'm all in for TFD ONCE the China sexbot wives are ready to ship worldwide, until then I'm not sure.
Total Foid Enslave? sounds better
TFD for ugly ones, enslave good looking ones.

TFD for ugly ones, enslave good looking ones.
Ugly ones still have some use, like cooking and taking care of the house, I wouldn't want my personal sex slave who should be acting and being a super clean cute fucktoy to have her hands dirty or being tired to fuck or smelling like fried chicken and oil

Ugly ones still have some use, like cooking and taking care of the house, I wouldn't want my personal sex slave who should be acting and being a super clean cute fucktoy to have her hands dirty or being tired to fuck or smelling like fried chicken and oil
You are right, but there is the thing: some fucking kikes will overthrow this shit after shitton years and we will end up with even more gynocentric society