Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Female from my uni admits to lookism

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

you just doxxed yourself kek

I wonder if any people on this site go to the same uni as me. I met a guy on niggercord that I was in a lecture room with a few months ago, but neither of us knew we existed. Most aussiecels seem to be from Sydney or Melbourne.

you just doxxed yourself kek

Good luck finding who I am in a university of 30 000 people
I wonder if any people on this site go to the same uni as me. I met a guy on niggercord that I was in a lecture room with a few months ago, but neither of us knew we existed. Most aussiecels seem to be from Sydney or Melbourne.

You're an aussie-cel? Damn, had no idea. I wonder if we live in the same city.

Last edited:
Good luck finding who I am in a university of 30 000 people

Campus police are already going door to door as we speak searching for you with a government sanctioned death squad.

He didn't
he didnt doxx himself directly but I don't recommend anyone on here revealing what university they go to. the insanecels over at IT literally want us dead so I wouldn't be suprised if they went out of their way to doxx us

U live in the land down under eh, reminds me of a good fellow i know @Ritalincel (free him)

ATTENTION STUDENTS. WE ARE CURRENTLY ON LOCKDOWN. INCEL ON CAMPUS. RUN. HIDE. FIGHT.

I knew this already in the early 2000s. Before the Redpill and Blackpill even existed, by observing my environment.

No need for a foid to recognize it. Still, at that time nobody would admit it, and they would spread Bluepill lies all over, typical bullshit, like "improve yourself", "go see a therapist", "wear fashion clothes", "learn how to dance" type, including parents, therapists, teachers, and educators.

Morons! I went to the fucking therapist since my early childhood, wore fashion clothes, tried to improve myself, learned how to dance. Did I see a fucking result? Money for nothing!

Last edited:
Points for her attempt to go against her instincts and trying to date somebody she likes as a person.

another aussiecel. AFP are watching :feelshehe::feelsugh:

well them being honestly doesn't make them better. still whores.

At least she admitted it, but now she is probably going to be fucking Chads constantly.