Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female friends

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Screenshot 20191224 094943 Sync Dev

Your a cuck if you think female friends are a good idea the only goal this dumbass has is to get pity so he can fuck.The main reason that guys are friends with foids is to get in their pants what do females really have to offer as a friend unless your gay. They like girly shit they arent funny you have to watch what you say around them I really dont see any positives.

Low T soyboy.

He is riding a motorcycle therfore he driver licence moggs me. I would never be suicidal with a driver licence.

Just be a beta nu male doormat for a girl and listen to her stories on how all these hot chads use her for sex while she keeps going back to them but she says "teehee i wish i could find a good guy like you teehee" but when you try to make a move on her she says "teehee noo you're like my brother TEEHEEEEEE" theory

JFL at begging for a female friend, and using depression and suicide to think that they will give a shit about you is completely false, if you are ugly foids will want you dead regardless of your personality.

Just be a beta nu male doormat for a girl and listen to her stories on how all these hot chads use her for sex while she keeps going back to them but she says "teehee i wish i could find a good guy like you teehee" but when you try to make a move on her she says "teehee noo you're like my brother TEEHEEEEEE" theory
Why does it always play out the same, fucking clown world, this friendzone shit is so predictable.
JFL at begging for a female friend, and using depression and suicide to think that they will give a shit about you is completely false, if you are ugly foids will want you dead regardless of your personality.
People don't care about men's struggles, depression, suicide, homelessness, etc
Especially not if they're ugly, which he must be if he's been living like that all his life.

Smh dude can't face reality

Why does it always play out the same, fucking clown world, this friendzone shit is so predictable.
Because foids want their cake and eat it too

They want the hot chad who gives them massive orgasms with his 9inch gorilla cock

While at the same time they want some cuck to listen to their "problems" when chad only sticks 1 finger up her cunt instead of 2 at times while getting free food and shit from That said cuck

Because foids want their cake and eat it too

They want the hot chad who gives them massive orgasms with his 9inch gorilla cock

While at the same time they want some cuck to listen to their "problems" when chad only sticks 1 finger up her cunt instead of 2 at times while getting free food and shit from That said cuck
Gorillas have tiny cocks tho, like 2 or 3in.

imagine being friends with a foid, i cannot think of anything more cucked.

unless she shows attraction to you dont waste your time

Females are a joke. They take good men for granted.

A hole has nothing meaningful to provide but sex. Why the hell would I befriend one.

looking for a female to laugh at my face :bluepill:

What an idiot.
He isn't going to get pussy at all. Later he will complain about being in the "friendzone".
Don't give women your non-sexual attention, you little cuck.

If I ever get a female "friend", I usually ask her out within a week. That usually gets rid of all the girls who only see me platonically.

I wish a had a female friend and we fucked everyday

Male - female friendships don't exist