Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ''Female Friends''

A

Angryloserethnic30

Banned
-
Why would any sane man subjected himself to such humiliation? Why would you orbit a foid who doesn't want to fuck you, the only reason why most men put up with the shit that foids do, is because they want to have sex with them, otherwise they offer nothing.

Men and women have different hobbies and interests, men love video games, sports, political issues, women on the other hand love make up, shopping and engaging in trivial gossip about so and so, now friends with benefits that is a totally different scenario but being friends with a foid with no sex involved, its like working a job and not getting paid for it.

Women can be friends with men because they benefit the most from it, imagine having someone who gives you free compliments, validation and does everything for you without any non sexual benefits involved, thats why they love having orbiters because they don't need to give anything back to them in the long run.

Last edited:
there is no friendship between female and male
neither u r orbiter tampon or just future chad to fuck

Friends without orbiting are not absolutely bad. Even would like to have some teen girls as friends now

friendship between a male and female was a thing in like elementary school. But i didn't even get to experience that

To have her. and then have her torn away. It's like a feeling of a hurricane in your heart.
that must feel awful. Not to mention, many females start acting like whores and completely change when they reach middle school or high school

I was mentally destroyed at losing her and the way she led me on, and I've never recovered. I've always been a broken she'll since then.
how long ago was this?