Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Female family members never hug me

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Even blood related girls won't even acknowledge my existence or give me a hug. I'm sure many of you know this feel. It seriously makes my depression go up even more. Like, is it cause they subconciously know i am an incel? Or is it cause i am not good looking, or manlet? What is it that makes them hug LITERALLY everyone else in the room, yet skip me? It's a very light form of ropefuel

Last edited:
They can detect that u post on incel forums

Lucky, hugging family is very uncomfortable imo

Lucky tbh, I hate getting hugs.

Not even your elderly family members?

blood related girls won't even acknowledge my existence or give me a hug
same here all my cousins hate me, one of them hasn't said a word to me in over 10 yrs and another hasnt said a word to me in more then 4yrs and that was only to make fun of me for not having any friends

I have zero female relatives above the age of 10 and below the age of 40 so it doesn't feel like anything when I get a hug. Most of the time I just don't want to be there

I hate when my mum hugs me because she does that pat on the back. That's not a proper hug.

I want to be able to hug a Stacy and enjoy feeling her boobs against my chest and smelling her hair. But even that's beyond my reach. :feelsbadman:

I want to be able to hug a Stacy and enjoy feeling her boobs against my chest and smelling her hair. But even that's beyond my reach. :feelsbadman:
It's beyond all of our reaches

you cant even bone your home

Only my mother and my grandmother hugs me tbh.

only older ones hug me

hug them without asking

bro its over thats a new level of incelism

Sorry to hear, man.

I hug my mother once in a while. I don't like hugs, i hate being touched.

All foids are the same.