Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female FA Of The Day.

High-tier ragefuel. Never trust any forum or board that deals with these topics (like inceldom, wizardry, NEET, etc., like reddit's foreveralone) that does not ban women with extreme prejudice.

They're only FA when chads not around

High-tier ragefuel. Never trust any forum or board that deals with these topics (like inceldom, wizardry, NEET, etc., like reddit's foreveralone) that does not ban women with extreme prejudice.
lol when femoids on FA are active on subs like r/sex, r/dating and r/tinder. Pure sui fuel

Poseurs like this deserve the rope. A slut claiming to be FA is just like those extroverted skanks claiming to have social anxiety, then posting a thousand youtube vlogs.

My last bf was the first I'd ever had with glasses and I always laughed at our glasses clinking. I definitely found him really attractive as a weird, male, Mexican version of myself. I miss those parts : /

Honestly, I'm a bit curvy and I've never found it to be a problem. The fact you're confident enough to be there on top of him giving him a view is usually a huge turn on. They know your body size in any position. I've been dripping sweat after riding and I've never had a guy say "eww get off me". If anything they enjoy that you're so into it you're just enjoying yourself to that point. I let myself get into the closeness, the intense feeling and pleasure. Kinda like meditating on the cock and flesh to the point of orgasm. There's not space for body self-consciousness for me in those moments.

THIS IS A FOREVER ALONE WOMAN. JUST FUCKING LOL AT FEMALES. NEVER TRUST A SINGLE ONE.

My last bf was the first I'd ever had with glasses and I always laughed at our glasses clinking. I definitely found him really attractive as a weird, male, Mexican version of myself. I miss those parts : /

Honestly, I'm a bit curvy and I've never found it to be a problem. The fact you're confident enough to be there on top of him giving him a view is usually a huge turn on. They know your body size in any position. I've been dripping sweat after riding and I've never had a guy say "eww get off me". If anything they enjoy that you're so into it you're just enjoying yourself to that point. I let myself get into the closeness, the intense feeling and pleasure. Kinda like meditating on the cock and flesh to the point of orgasm. There's not space for body self-consciousness for me in those moments.

THIS IS A FOREVER ALONE WOMAN. JUST FUCKING LOL AT FEMALES. NEVER TRUST A SINGLE ONE.

just absolutely lol

does this bitch even know what the term "forever alone" means?

In another comment she says she's had "2 and a bit" sexual partners LOL.