Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female FA Of The Day.

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/7db97n/how_do_i_separate_sex_from_my_emotions/

She should call an incel. We'd be happy to help

She's just waiting out for Chad.

Because she had gotten two opportunities to get laid. She probably satisfied with her dating pool.

Also a bunch of Female FA's had sex, dates and boyfriends, when I used to privately browse there.

idkwattodowithlife said:

Because she had gotten two opportunities to get laid.

Also a bunch of Female FA's had sex, dates and boyfriends, when I used to privately browse there.

Most of them have. The ones who haven't are asexual or fat.

existentialhack said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Because she had gotten two opportunities to get laid.
Most of them have. The ones who haven't are asexual or fat.
There was a 24 year old Female FA planning to lose her virginity with another male FA virgin, but on the last minute, she decided to lose her virginity to some rich 48 year old Chad. That shit was sui fuel.

But I'm glad some people are starting to take Female FA's a little less seriously.

Also the whole asexual thing is just a meme. A lot of them use it to seek for attention, sympathy, and remorse from others. They hold onto their asexual identity until Chad arrives lol.

idkwattodowithlife said:
There was a 24 year old Female FA planning to lose her virginity with another male FA virgin, but on the last minute, she decided to lose her virginity to some rich 48 year old Chad. That shit was sui fuel.

But I'm glad some people are starting to take Female FA's a little less seriously.

Also the whole asexual thing is just a meme. A lot of them use it to seek for attention, sympathy, and remorse from others. They hold onto their asexual identity until Chad arrives lol.

Female FA are a meme at this point.
Also that story is hilarious.

idkwattodowithlife said:
48 year old 
Chad

Pick one.

I remember the femoid who posted on virginexchange and ended up banging a non-virgin guy, and posted about it and expected everyone to be happy for her kek

existentialhack said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
48 year old
Chad
Pick one.
I remember the femoid who posted on virginexchange and ended up banging a non-virgin guy, and posted about it and expected everyone to be happy for her kek
I'm not denying about the age pill, but there are minority that looks better as they age...

Yeah, the whole virgin exchange shit is a meme.

existentialhack said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/7db97n/how_do_i_separate_sex_from_my_emotions/

I never understood the mindset of browsing r/sex. I mean, it's just SuiFuel.

KvltWarrior98 said:
I never understood the mindset of browsing r/sex. I mean, it's just SuiFuel.

I wasn't. I was browsing her posting history.

lol @ the comments. if it was a male hed be blasted for rejecting, blasted with platitudes and " u arent entitled to sex". bla bla bla just shows how cucked and whiteknighty reddit is

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
lol @ the comments. if it was a male hed be blasted for rejecting, blasted with platitudes and " u arent entitled to sex". bla bla bla just shows how cucked and whiteknighty reddit is

It just shows human nature

idkwattodowithlife said:

Because she had gotten two opportunities to get laid. She probably satisfied with her dating pool.