Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female entitlement flows so naturally...

deanhuston

deanhuston

Greycel
Yesterday as I opened the glass door to my class building to get in, a foid on the other side just automatically assumed I was opening the door for her, and tries to exit through it, saying, "Thanks". This was a double door, mind you, so she could have just opened the other door herself as she saw me trying to enter through the right side door. And it was the way she said, "Thanks"---it wasn't in an arrogant way or anything like that---it was just like she expected as a part of her mundane daily privilege, lol like bitch, I wasn't opening the door for you! I wasn't about to just stand aside for m'lady, so what took place was an awkward autistic moment with me and her entering/exiting the same right side door at the same time:feelsUgh:

I hate women so fucking much. I wanna kill and torture several (Not in minecraft)

Yes, they want you to be their good boy slave while giving nothing back in return. Incel in denial simps will happily do that.

female privilege is at an all time high, we really need to start thinking about the question: how much privilege is too much privilege?

Let me guess - she gave you a shocked look of disbelief when you both tried to go through the door.

Let me guess - she gave you a shocked look of disbelief when you both tried to go through the door.
She didn't give me a look, I think I made her feel embarrassed for thinking that I was doing her a favor when I wasn't, so she looked straight ahead keeping it moving, to get out of that awkward situation as quick as she could :dab:

Yesterday as I opened the glass door to my class building to get in, a foid on the other side just automatically assumed I was opening the door for her, and tries to exit through it, saying, "Thanks". This was a double door, mind you, so she could have just opened the other door herself as she saw me trying to enter through the right side door. And it was the way she said, "Thanks"---it wasn't in an arrogant way or anything like that---it was just like she expected as a part of her mundane daily privilege, lol like bitch, I wasn't opening the door for you! I wasn't about to just stand aside for m'lady, so what took place was an awkward autistic moment with me and her entering/exiting the same right side door at the same time:feelsUgh:
she would have sucked ur cock right at the spot if u opened it like a dark triad Chad

when i was like 12, my foid teacher got mad and yelled at me for not opening the door for her. I didn’t even fucking see her because she was walking behind me. she was so offended by my rudeness. How dare I, a male, not open the door for her, a female.

and now you can get in trouble for being ‘patronising’ by opening doors for a foid. it’s seen as patronising to a strong independent wahman.

basically there’s no winning as a male.

I hate the doors