Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female Depression

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Dear diary,

Today a sub 8 man sat next to me on public transit, I am going to overdose on skittles tonight. Goodbye cruel world!

Female Depression is a paradox

This is why I avoid sitting next to femoids on public transit, I know they think I'm an ugly subhuman so I stay away, kek.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
This is why I avoid sitting next to femoids on public transit, I know they think I'm an ugly subhuman so I stay away, kek.

No, you should try to sit next time them.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

They actively avoid sitting next to me at university as well, they will literally skip multiple or even rows of seats to make sure not to sit next to me.
even during group projects where they are forced to interact with me KEK.

Cynistic said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
They actively avoid sitting next to me at university as well, they will literally skip multiple or even rows of seats to make sure not to sit next to me.
even during group projects where they are forced to interact with me KEK.

I feel this hard bro.

tehgymcel420 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

Nah femoids don't interest me.

75% OF SUICIDE VICTIMS ARE MALE

lanturn said:

25% OF SUICIDE VICTIMS ARE FEMALE! CONTRIBUTE TODAY TO RAISE AWARENESS

lanturn said:

Exactly... Women ATTEMPT suicide more than men. Men just aren't retarded and go through with it when absolutely necessary and don't cry for attention.

Ledgemund said:
25% OF SUICIDE VICTIMS ARE FEMALE! CONTRIBUTE TODAY TO RAISE AWARENESS

I know you're memeing but I've seen two charities irl that list that statistic. idk why they'd use it when it makes their cause seem less important.

ewww creep

Rachel-Bilson-ew.gif

tehgymcel420 said:

Jesus dude, at least hide your subhuman accent when typing.