Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Female Democrat politician wants to automatically sign up all men for the draft while exempting roasties

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
The same fucking bitch who screeches about men getting to decide what women do with their bodies is trying to push legislation that automatically signs up every single man for the draft even if they don't get car insurance.

"Women would continue to be exempt from Selective Service registration under the proposal submitted as an amendment to the national defense policy bill for fiscal year 2025."

"During debate on her amendment last week, Houlahan argued that the measure would allow Congress to spend more money on “readiness and towards mobilization” instead of “education and advertising campaigns driven to register people.”

So basically they've given up on trying to get our consent and want to rape us.

Bitch. You shouldn't even have rights you fucking cunt. You shouldn't even be in office. It's us men who have to be thrown into the meat grinder for your bad decisions. You sacrifice nothing for your rights you fucking bimbo. Go to hell

I checked her early life section and it's precisely what I expected.

Well, time to identify as a trans woman.. biological males must be drafted??? You Muthafuc-

Draft foids and men equally. I think incels typically have enough handicaps to be disqualified from at least the initial batch. I wish all zoomer sluts and feminist males good luck when sent overseas.

You must fight for Israel goy!

Draft foids and men equally. I think incels typically have enough handicaps to be disqualified from at least the initial batch. I wish all zoomer sluts and feminist males good luck when sent overseas.

people deserve what they tolerate

if my country ever drafts me i will do more damage to them compared to the enemy with the sabotage i do on supply trucks, food, etc. as a protest of not willing to fight for a country that has left me to rot

slash tires of supply vehicles, loosen bolts on aircraft, smash windows on barracks buildings, etc. etc.

and men should be rioting on the streets dragging out the politicians who vote yes to this and burning them alive over this before it ever gets passed. if they dont, it means they agree and tolerate it. oh well

if my country ever drafts me i will do more damage to them compared to the enemy with the sabotage i do on supply trucks, food, etc. as a protest of not willing to fight for a country that has left me to rot

slash tires of supply vehicles, loosen bolts on aircraft, smash windows on barracks buildings, etc. etc.
Lol

just the title made my blood boil. dnr

Well, time to identify as a trans woman.. biological males must be drafted??? You Muthafuc-
Based. Using clown tools against clowns.

I almost hope they do try to have a draft just because of how much of a shitshow it will be... I know many men would resist going to war to fight on the side of women and jews.
I think I am too old to have to be worried about being drafted but if I was I would (in video game) shoot at anyone coming to my house to make me fight a war I don't believe in. I think the number of men who would resist being drafted into a war is probably around at least 10-15% of the draftable population?

Whatever your country is at war with, will gladly help you with this. I recalled Ukraine published tons of manuals on how to sabotage Russian equipment and vehicles so the soldiers can sit there waiting it to be repaired over and over

fight for a country that doesn't give a shit about you and sees you as disposable

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back