Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female dating strategists complain about Chad pumping and dumping them

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
And correctly identify liberal feminism and "sex positivism" as the foundations of Chad's privilege, except that they project Chad onto all men, and say that all men are to blame for Chad's excesses, and the solution to the Chad problem is for females to further heighten their standards for men :feelstastyman:

1588439532766m

Uhh, sweaty, sub-Chad men are in a similarly inferior position relative to you that you are in relative to Chad. The only difference is that your deprivation is entirely elective and can be resolved by simply lowering your standards, whereas sub-Chad men can afford to have no standards at all and either rot in loneliness or resort to second-hand traumatizing themselves with psychopathic Chad's sloppy seconds (i.e., women like you).

Last edited:
"There are hundreds of other girls men have access to now"

I wish.

They really think all men are Chad.

Or maybe for them, Chad is the only man that matters. They don't even want to think about the others.

All these guys they swipe left on, they're just noise.

retard said:
Human females are the only female species in the animal kingdom expected to compete for sex, that's supposed to be the man's job as I see it, women need to start getting choosier and more selfish.

It's because they don't even consider us as men to begin with. They literally view us as subhumans

So close to being blackpilled but they somehow pull out a ridiculous conclusion. They're describing behavior that only chat can get away with.

JFL at them complaining that females have to compete while thinking that men should have to do it.

yes of course chads take advantage of their privilege to fuck as many foids as they can do these cunts realize they are talking about 5-10% of the male population? They unironically profess social darwinism (accepting only those of its traits that play in their favor) and think they are entitled to decide who's going to pass on their genes and who should be denied of it. This is literal fascism.

So close to being blackpilled but they somehow pull out a ridiculous conclusion. They're describing behavior that only chat can get away with.

JFL at them complaining that females have to compete while thinking that men should have to do it.

The irony is women only have to compete because they are all competing for the top 20%... This is entirely their fault.. JFL

Complete fucking retards

The irony is women only have to compete because they are all competing for the top 20%... This is entirely their fault.. JFL
Exactly. Every foid has some men chasing them, but they complain that they're not the right men. If they won't accept average guys they can stop complaining.

Exactly. Every foid has some men chasing them, but they complain that they're not the right men. If they won't accept average guys they can stop complaining.

Women would rather have sex with Chad just 1 time than have sex 50,000 times with an average 6/10 male.

"Brainwashing" :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

In a way "femcels" are like the petty bourgeoisie of the "sexual market" where in certain circumstances they can reach the truth but often they swing back and forth wildly and just end up becoming reactionary (trying to increase female power even to where it can exceed the male elite).

Whereas only the omega/beta males can truly analyze the situation honestly and scientifically and act upon on it to perhaps, somehow, sublate this antagonism between male and female.

"women need to start getting choosier and more selfish"

28535002 79BF 475A 8375 6008C9007381

In a way "femcels" are like the petty bourgeoisie of the "sexual market" where in certain circumstances they can reach the truth but often they swing back and forth wildly and just end up becoming reactionary (trying to increase female power even to where it can exceed the male elite).

Whereas only the omega/beta males can truly analyze the situation honestly and scientifically and act upon on it to perhaps, somehow, sublate this antagonism between male and female.
:feelsthink:

High IQ post

Lenin and Marx' IQ combined post

It's indeed interesting to see the parallel between vagina capitalism and real capitalism: under certain conditions they quite unsurprisingly both tend to tilt into fascism if remain unchecked. We incels must really find a way to describe the phenomenon from this perspective.

Last edited:
yes of course chads take advantage of their privilege to fuck as many foids as they can do these cunts realize they are talking about 5-10% of the male population? They unironically profess social darwinism (accepting only those of its traits that play in their favor) and think they are entitled to decide who's going to pass on their genes and who should be denied of it. This is literal fascism.

Funny how they get angry at incels for the black pill, telling us we have a "toxic mentality" but somehow it's okay for them to drop black pills (social darwinism, taught throughout our universities) to beat down on us with..... It's only a "toxic personality" when we beat them back with their own stick.

Just yet another case of foids dating way above their looksmatch and wondering why they are used as a cum dumpster.

"There are hundreds of other girls men have access to now"

I wish.

They really think all men are Chad.

Or maybe for them, Chad is the only man that matters. They don't even want to think about the others.

All these guys they swipe left on, they're just noise.
they think all men have tons of options because all females have tons of options

More evidence why women shouldn't be able to have the same rights as men

Between shit like this and the 1000th "nice guy vs fuckboy" video i see on youtube it's purely suifuel.

Sometimes i think i just have to turn off the internet at all and pretend nothing is happening.

the memes are righting themselves

Writing themselves. Yup.
Between shit like this and the 1000th "nice guy vs fuckboy" video i see on youtube it's purely suifuel.

Sometimes i think i just have to turn off the internet at all and pretend nothing is happening.

Same here.
Funny how they get angry at incels for the black pill, telling us we have a "toxic mentality" but somehow it's okay for them to drop black pills (social darwinism, taught throughout our universities) to beat down on us with..... It's only a "toxic personality" when we beat them back with their own stick.

The hypocrisy is sickening.

Lenin and Marx' IQ combined post

It's indeed interesting to see the parallel between vagina capitalism and real capitalism: under certain conditions they quite unsurprisingly both tend to tilt into fascism if remain unchecked. We incels must really find a way to describe the phenomenon from this perspective.
There's this thread, hope you like it

that sub is the biggest ragefuel known to incels,screw IT this is 100 times worse

all men = chad

JFL at these fucking low IQ toilets complaining about their self inflicted problem.

Don't go to FDS, IT, "Femcel" subreddits unless you are actively trying to lose IQ points. Seriously.

Does anyone else think, from months and months of seeing these types of subs that these FDS type radfems are imploding in on themselves? I can just feel it happening in this post, I can feel the resentment, the bitterness, it brings joy to me. Every time I see one of them it always appears that they're in a constant cycle of being angry at everything. This is why the blackpill is superior.

This is exactly it.

To males, basically 100% of females are worth genetically reproducing with. Even if she has a fucking deformed face or is LITERALLY mentally retarded

0_SWNS_KARLA_DEYES_009.jpg

To females, only 20% of males are genetically worth reproducing with. Hence they literally see males as two separate genders.

This is why when a women is talking about men, she is either talking about chads or betas. Never men as a whole.

EX:

"I love men with big hands = I love chads with big hands"

"I hate men who flirt with me = I hate betas who flirt with me"