Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Female Dating Problems

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
https://interpersonal.stackexchange...t-a-close-friend-interested-in-dating-me?rq=1

Reject a close friend interested in dating me?
up vote2down votefavorite

I recently went through a pretty rough break-up with a long term boyfriend. I've been feeling a little better about it recently and my friends have noticed.

My problem comes in with one friend in particular. Let's say he's Bob. Bob recently confessed to me that he has been attracted to me for about two years now. We talked about it for a little bit and I explained (poorly) that I was still reeling from the break-up. We dropped the topic.

Please note I don't want to be with this person in any capacity beyond a typical friendship. There's no reason for it other than I'm not attracted to him or interested in him in any way beyond the relationship we already have together.

I couldn't read anymore. His personality is good enough for a FRIENDSHIP but that's it.

LOL@female dating problems = Will Chad want me? OR Chad doesn't want me OR I don't want that incel.

Women are suicidefuel.

I wish I didn't have to interact with another woman outside of sex, ever again.

Seems like it must be nice to have orbiters.

Keep in mind, this type of shit is exactly why foids find it so impossible to relate to us. It's like living in a separate world.

"Just be friends" almost never works. When will these bluepilled cucks figure it out.

when will orbiters learn . :feelsree:

This "Bob" nigga is a fucking cuck ass bitch

Where you at, CUCKTEARS????

that dude is ruined for life.
he just spent 2 years orbiting a foid for absolutely nothing.
i fucking hate foids. why can't she give him a chance? just because he's ugly?
i bet he did everything he can for the last 2 years, cucked himself completely and still got nothing.
he will never recover. damn i hate foids.

I preferred the jailbait threads that came with pictures tbh, can we get more of those?

I'm a visual creature

I hope dude is the next ER

It should be illegal for women to reject men. Women's role is to do as the man orders.
It should be illegal for women to reject men. Women's role is to do as the man orders.

There's no reason for it other than I'm not attracted to him or interested in him in any way beyond the relationship we already have together.

Fucking stupid whore. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: and fuck that orbitercuck...wasted 2 years of his life what a fucking loser.

Fucking stupid whore. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: and fuck that orbitercuck...wasted 2 years of his life what a fucking loser.

I don't know, but I appreciate her honestly. Most girls will say something like "we just aren't compatible in a dating sense." At least this girl is (somewhat ambiguously) saying she thinks he's ugly.

There probably a looks match aswel

I preferred the jailbait threads that came with pictures tbh, can we get more of those?

I'm a visual creature

I have to be careful with what I post here cuz @knajjd gives me a lot of warnings (female worship, etc).

5395A6C5 D29A 4099 B9CA 60FE6DB25100

I have to be careful with what I post here cuz @knajjd gives me a lot of warnings (female worship, etc).
Strange lol, i don't see any of your posts outlining our WANT for females to be "female worship", female worship would constitute you posting pictures of those foids and putting them on a pedestal saying stuff like "These are goddesses that we'd be lucky to touch".

The fact that we desperately want to fuck loads of prime foids isn't worship it's suifuel if anything LOL

I have to be careful with what I post here...

I have never stepped foot on such a strict forum in my life.

@FACEandLMS posting here is like walking through a WWII battlefield trying to avoid landmines.

Sounds to me like bob just needed to take a shower, TeeHee.