Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Female coworker made fun of my height yesterday

Abu_Hajaar

Abu_Hajaar

Baby-faced manlet (5'4")
Not first time, not the last time for sure.

Make fun of her saggy tits

report her to HR just so there is a record of her engaging in workplace bullying

Either report her to HR or confront her and embarass the cunt.

Grab her by the pussy

Provide more details, OP. What did the cunt exactly say?

That's a hate crime. You should report that shortphobic sharmuta to HR and get her fired.

sadly workplaces are cucked. a good response to that is 'still tall enough to beat you to death' yet you'll be fucked by hr not her if you say that :feelsmage: take the neetpill :feelscomfy:

report her to HR just so there is a record of her engaging in workplace bullying
If he does then he will probably end up getting fired for harassment.

I remember someday I and a male,two foids were walking together,the male probably was shorter than 170cm,the taller foid asked the male how tall he was and said she might be taller than him,I could feel the guy was very embarrassed,sorry for him

I remember someday I and a male,two foids were walking together,the male probably was shorter than 170cm,the taller foid asked the male how tall he was and said she might be taller than him,I could feel the guy was very embarrassed,sorry for him
Brutal.

Not first time, not the last time for sure.

Make negative remarks on her weight, even when it's from an incel, foids get extremely triggered by weight remarks because like 95% of women are insecure about there weight and think about it very often.

Make fun of her saggy tits
Gay. What if they're not sagging? Then you lose!

Come up with better insults like racial or sexist slurs. That would never offend a Foid. It would only get the guy fired.