Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Female coworker got mad because I reacted with a heart in her message

B

Belzebu

Banned
-
We use Microsoft teams at work and you can react to the message someone sent you, in private or in group. I asked a female coworker to do a task for me and she was the only one with specific access, so only she could do it at that moment. She responded very fast and finished early, which helped me a lot.

I saw dozens of people reacting with a heart in that chat group when someone helped them, even guys doing that with her and she never cared, it was really normal. But when I did it she got mad. After the reaction of a male colleague, who replied with "kkkkkk", which is how some people write laughing in my country, there was no joke there, only she saying "Hey Belzebu is done. You can try it now", I reacted with a heart and said "Now it worked, thank you!" and after that came the laughing.

She now treats me with indifference, doesn't say hi and when I need help with something she doesn't do voluntarily anymore, it was common for her to try to help with other things as well. I think my heart reaction was used in a way to make fun of her because the ugly coworker "likes" her. Jesus man I thought high school didn't ended, but apparently, 5th grade never ends as well.

We use Microsoft teams at work and you can react to the message someone sent you, in private or in group. I asked a female coworker to do a task for me and she was the only one with specific access, so only she could do it at that moment. She responded very fast and finished early, which helped me a lot.

I saw dozens of people reacting with a heart in that chat group when someone helped them, even guys doing that with her and she never cared, it was really normal. But when I did it she got mad. After the reaction of a male colleague, who replied with "kkkkkk", which is how some people write laughing in my country, there was no joke there, only she saying "Hey Belzebu is done. You can try it now", I reacted with a heart and said "Now it worked, thank you!" and after that came the laughing.

She now treats me with indifference, doesn't say hi and when I need help with something she doesn't do voluntarily anymore, it was common for her to try to help with other things as well. I think my heart reaction was used in a way to make fun of her because the ugly coworker "likes" her. Jesus man I thought high school didn't ended, but apparently, 5th grade never ends as well.
A heart is just an act of compassion, WTF are these females onto now?

Years ago, I was bullied too. Youth would laugh at me because I was a short autistic boy who was unable to speak without stuttering. They called me "house mouse", "weirdo", "freak", "pipsqueak", "leprechaun"(feminine voice). One girl said, "I think he has a disability" as a joke.

A "sheboon" bullied me in group therapy; she and her Black friends would laugh at my anxious behavior and tell me to "go away" during group activities, which led to me being criticized by psychologists.

Don't sweat it brocel. Normies will gaslight you into thinking you did something wrong when in reality you're just ugly

Lmao you should know by now that any sign of sympathy for foids in society will be punished. Remember brocel : YOU ARE NOT CHAD

A heart is just an act of compassion, WTF are these females onto now?
Nothing grosses out a woman more in life than a unattractive man being happy with himself and around others.

Nothing grosses out a woman more in life than a unattractive man being happy with himself and around others.
Then thats what we should do, Enjoy life to piss of females xD

Jesus Christ

I usually don't read posts like this because I think the OP is just a retard fucker, but I read your post and I will answer very honestly with the best real advice I can give to you. So listen:

Knowing the you are ugly and unattractive you must not engage in any kind of social interaction with toilets that aren't related to neutral things or just work stuff. Keep in mind that, when you pressed the heart button you automatically implied something dating-sexual related, and these concepts are the exactly opposite of what she thinks of you. You are unattractive to her eyes, so even the thought of having to think of sexual stuff with someone like us is already repulsive and automatically mentally blocked by the whore.

Now about the faggot who said "kkkkk".

The only way you should respond to another men in a confrontation is stabbing the motherfucker 10000 times in his throat and body. But since this is online it isn't really an attack, so you shouldn't worry about him. If he gets in the way of your job just contact HR and report him.

Cease unnecessary interaction with the female. Focus on your job. Keep polite interaction with the your other colleagues.

I'm glad my female coworker (supervisor) never sperged out like that when I replied with a heart in Teams in the past. What a fucking overreaction.
who replied with "kkkkkk", which is how some people write laughing in my country
Japan?

I'm glad my female coworker (supervisor) never sperged out like that when I replied with a heart in Teams in the past. What a fucking overreaction.

Japan?
brazil.

Dont show foids any signs of compassion if you ugly because they will immediatly turn it into a joke

You can't go wrong with a thumbs-up but every experience is a learning curve.

SK is bp central, what the hell are you playing at?

The foid was infuriated that she had to help you, you sending a heart as a like on her message crosses the line :feelsbadman:

I usually don't read posts like this because I think the OP is just a retard fucker, but I read your post and I will answer very honestly with the best real advice I can give to you. So listen:

Knowing the you are ugly and unattractive you must not engage in any kind of social interaction with toilets that aren't related to neutral things or just work stuff. Keep in mind that, when you pressed the heart button you automatically implied something dating-sexual related, and these concepts are the exactly opposite of what she thinks of you. You are unattractive to her eyes, so even the thought of having to think of sexual stuff with someone like us is already repulsive and automatically mentally blocked by the whore.

The only way you should respond to another men in a confrontation is stabbing the motherfucker 10000 times in his throat and body. But since this is online it isn't really an attack, so you shouldn't worry about him. If he gets in the way of your job just contact HR and report him.

Cease unnecessary interaction with the female. Focus on your job. Keep polite interaction with the your other colleagues.
Legit advice and I will follow this as if my life depends on it and honetly I think it does.

Kill her whole family, rape her grandma, steal her dog and sell it to Asians

Nothing weird about what happened. Normies are just this evil, all of them. Women's greatest evolutionary threat are ugly men, we are worse than bears and wolves to them. Ugly men will always be seen as desperately horny no matter how much they PUA cope or MGTOW cope or asexuality cope or religion cope. Normies force us to act stand offish and prickly.

Last edited:
Dont show foids any signs of compassion if you ugly because they will immediatly turn it into a joke
this. actually goes for all normies. They take your niceness as a sign of weakness

@Belzebu If you're going to read any post here, it should be this one.

Tell her to cry about it.

Stupid grays everywhere WHAAAA WHAAAA WHAAAAAAAA!

What job is this?

meme gendar taking everything to personal .